• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Touch PzC Tunisia '43 Released
10-19-2013, 12:05 AM,
Touch PzC Tunisia '43 Released
Hi to all you mobile players,

JTS released the first paid game for the new Touch PzC at an excellent price of $3.08. There are scens for all tastes, small, medium and large. Take a look in the Play Store for details.
Quote this message in a reply
10-19-2013, 06:47 AM,
RE: Touch PzC Tunisia '43 Released
Sweet! Congrats!!!

A question - is the functionality the same as in the free PzC Touch, or has something been added (given the game is paid)?
10-19-2013, 07:40 AM,
From the JTS Press Release:

John Tiller Software is pleased to announce the next step in our expansion into the mobile app market. Touch Panzer Campaigns - Tunisia '43 is now available from the Google Play Store! Releases in the Kindle App Store and Apple App Store will follow in the coming weeks.

Tunisia '43 is the first paid release in the Touch PzC series. You should install and play the original free release PzC: Panzer before installing this app as that will give you the chance to test the game engine on your device and become familiar with the interface.

This release includes 16 scenarios based on the PC Panzer Campaigns game of the same name. These scenarios allow you to play the part of the German commander during the battle against the AI commanding the Allies. The scenarios range from the initial fighting against the British, American, and French forces through the climatic battle of the Kasserine Pass as well as some hypothetical scenarios.

For more information on the full game see our product page: http://www.johntillersoftware.com/Panzer...sia43.html

While this version of Panzer Campaigns will run on large-format Android phones, it is best on an Android tablet with screen size of 7 inches or more

When you are up at the Google Play Store make sure and check out our free Modern Air Power app too. More content, and topics, are on the horizon as well.

Please direct all inquires to: http://[email protected]
10-19-2013, 08:36 AM,
...does not say much beyond what we already know either :)
10-19-2013, 08:40 AM,
I believe the functionality is essenially the same, but definitely bigger scenarios to play, and more challenging in some cases. If there is specific functionality you would be interested in, I would suggest writing to the support email, or post it here. As it alreay covers the bulk of the full PzC engine as related to play vs AI, with the exception of new scenarios, OOB editing, etc. I can't think of much to add. They might be able to add play by email, no idea though.

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
10-19-2013, 11:47 PM,
I think what Rick posted just about says it all. The original was to ensure everyone had a chance to play the new game system, this game is much more in the way of variety of scens. Including a few bigger scens for people who like them.
10-23-2013, 07:20 AM,
Anyone play this on their Samsung S3? I know it's more or less for tablets.
10-23-2013, 08:04 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-23-2013, 08:05 AM by Joeyeti.)
Is there any other way of purchasing Tunisia? I do not quite trust Google with my card details...
10-24-2013, 07:01 AM,
(10-23-2013, 08:04 AM)Joeyeti Wrote: Is there any other way of purchasing Tunisia? I do not quite trust Google with my card details...

Well, The game will eventually be available from the Google Play Store, the Amazon Kindle Store, and the Apple iTunes Store. Not sure if any of these allow anything but CC for payment though.

Dont Know
10-24-2013, 08:53 AM,
There are gift cards available for Google Play, so it is easy enough to go buy a $10 one and use it, as an example. I doubt there are any for less than that, howeve, and there may be a fee for the card too.

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]