• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Free TurnBased Hexbased wargame
10-09-2013, 08:05 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-09-2013, 08:56 AM by Ricky B.)
Free TurnBased Hexbased wargame
Hi I would like to give this game a shamefull plug, and give a link to the full game here. <link deleted> . its a tactical wargame ,the game is a turn-based hex-based easy to learn game. There is OP-FIRE when you move, Walls, Line OF sight blockers, Terrain effects modifiers, hextiles,terrain tiles,full map option,movement costs,Victory flags, leaders,and other things like range individual to each unit, you can set many settings for each unit such as how many times it can attack or move in a turn.

there is a text window that informs you of everything that happens . the game is for most windows systems and MacOSX both included in the zip
Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2013, 08:57 AM,
RE: Free TurnBased Hexbased wargame
Sorry, but I edited the post to remove the link to the zip file. If you would like to post a link to the zip somewhere and provide a link to the page with it, go ahead, but I don't feel it is appropriate to post a direct link here (mainly due to the potential viruses that could be in it).

Thanks
Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
10-09-2013, 09:14 AM,
OK Ricky, thanks,
10-16-2013, 03:24 PM,
http://www.freewargamer.com/tbs/hexwarri...l-wargame/

Ok david at the freewargamer hosted the game for me
12-05-2013, 08:01 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-05-2013, 09:13 PM by Micha.)
Hello,
i also like to create wargames. For years i"m modding for the oldy Peoples General.
The free downloads you can find here.

www.peoplesgeneral.de

Every mod works without the original Game.There are no copyrigthproblems.
I try"d to purchase the sourcecode from the owner of the game (UBISOFT), but they told me everything is in the trashcan.
Have fun.