• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Love this scenario..(plus latest RV mod)
10-07-2013, 09:35 PM,
Love this scenario..(plus latest RV mod)
Just playing Viva La Muerte! (Krasny Bor) as the Spanish defenders and I have to say so far it's one of the most exciting brain taxing scenarios I've played (hough this is my first RV scenario, though I have two others on the go aswell that I started abit later). Really is a edge of the seat game and has reignited my love affair with Squad Battles.

Oh also here is the latest 2Dvehicles100 mod..I notice JMass did one but mine has more units converted.

LINK
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2013, 01:57 AM,
RE: Love this scenario..(plus latest RV mod)
(10-07-2013, 09:35 PM)Wodin Wrote: Just playing Viva La Muerte! (Krasny Bor) as the Spanish defenders and I have to say so far it's one of the most exciting brain taxing scenarios I've played (hough this is my first RV scenario, though I have two others on the go aswell that I started abit later). Really is a edge of the seat game and has reignited my love affair with Squad Battles.

Oh also here is the latest 2Dvehicles100 mod..I notice JMass did one but mine has more units converted.

LINK

Anyone using my mod? Whats your thoughts?
Send this user an email
10-16-2013, 10:42 PM,
RE: Love this scenario..(plus latest RV mod)
Hi Wodin,

Great mod. Would you tell me how you did it. I would like to try the conversion on other games.

Thanks,

John