• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Red Victory 2d100vehicle mod in prgress
10-01-2013, 07:18 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-01-2013, 07:21 AM by Wodin.)
Red Victory 2d100vehicle mod in prgress
Just a heads up to say I'm slowly working on making the 2DVehicle100 bmp a little better and inline with Marcs Vehicle mod.

What I did is use Davillians and my mod of AOTR 2D Vehicle100 file and used any on it that are also in the RV game..I have then as I come along a poor looking graphic gone to Marcs Vehicle file and rescaled the image to go onto the 2D bmp. As many of the later vehicles weren't in AOTR so weren't modded by myself and DaVillian these units aren't very good at all at the moment.

Saying this here is a link to the bmp so far...use it in conjunction with Marcs RV Info Vehicle mod.

LINK

Also a link to my Red Victory 2D mod which isn't online any more apart from here..Please if anyone uses any of it for their mod ask first..

If you come across a poor 2Dvehicle counter please tell me which image it is on the Info Vehicle bmp..i.e the number and name of unit. I cna then quickly do it and update the mod.

LINK
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2013, 10:52 AM,
RE: Red Victory 2d100vehicle mod in prgress
Done some more tonight..hopefully all the main units will be done soon and looking abit better..
Send this user an email
10-03-2013, 07:24 AM,
Hi Wodin,

It looks great. I am working on a set for Winter War. I read your email with interest about having the vehicles " fill the space". That happens to be exactly what I am doing.

Regards,

John
10-03-2013, 04:20 PM,
Jason,

Looking sweet!

I started one for AotR and never finished it. Jester

This is a test screen and it's rough!

[Image: dvcw.jpg][/quote]
"Ideals are peaceful. History is violent."