• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Anyone for Korean War?
09-26-2013, 01:27 AM,
Opponent Needed  Anyone for Korean War?
Haven't played this for a while so its time to give it another whirl, any scenario, any side.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake. It is impolite."
Napoleon I
Quote this message in a reply
09-26-2013, 01:38 AM,
RE: Anyone for Korean War?
If You don't get disouraged with my standard turn rate, I'd take You on provided You pick the reds. Optional rules all on with the exception of optional fire & assault results I think. I'd like to play scenarios in more or less chronological order as the war was developing and so far I have been playing only "Playing a Good Hunch" against Richie61 so I am for any other. Let me know so I can send or pick another early campaign scenario yourself.
09-26-2013, 01:44 AM,
(09-26-2013, 01:38 AM)burroughs Wrote: If You don't get disouraged with my standard turn rate, I'd take You on provided You pick the reds. Optional rules all on with the exception of optional fire & assault results I think. I'd like to play scenarios in more or less chronological order as the war was developing and so far I have been playing only "Playing a Good Hunch" against Richie61 so I am for any other. Let me know so I can send or pick another early campaign scenario yourself.

Great, Pick a scenario and send it my way.Helmet Wink
Napoleon I
09-26-2013, 08:05 AM,
Cannot find Your address here, it's not in Your profile. Send me that to my mail account or You can set the scenario up yourself - pick "The Bowling Alley" please, the NKPA go there first anyway - optional rules all on with the exception of optional fire & assault results.
09-26-2013, 04:46 PM,
(09-26-2013, 08:05 AM)burroughs Wrote: Cannot find Your address here, it's not in Your profile. Send me that to my mail account or You can set the scenario up yourself - pick "The Bowling Alley" please, the NKPA go there first anyway - optional rules all on with the exception of optional fire & assault results.

If you click on my username in this post my email address is revealed, but i have emailed you separately anyway.
Napoleon I
09-26-2013, 05:50 PM,
I guess You menat the one which is to be found in the Google Talk rubric, but it doesn't get displayed in the main mail address space under the nome de guerre here in the profile so I'd say both of us are quite right. Will send in the afternoon, am at work now.
09-26-2013, 10:34 PM,
(09-26-2013, 04:46 PM)Embis Wrote:
(09-26-2013, 08:05 AM)burroughs Wrote: Cannot find Your address here, it's not in Your profile. Send me that to my mail account or You can set the scenario up yourself - pick "The Bowling Alley" please, the NKPA go there first anyway - optional rules all on with the exception of optional fire & assault results.

If you click on my username in this post my email address is revealed, but i have emailed you separately anyway.

Actually it isn't. You can see it, but the rest of can't access it. Go into the Control Panel at the top right of the screen, then My Options (on the left), then Change Options. Click on the box that says Make my EMAIL Public. That should make your EMAIL accessible.
09-26-2013, 10:58 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-26-2013, 10:59 PM by Embis.)
Quote:Actually it isn't. You can see it, but the rest of can't access it. Go into the Control Panel at the top right of the screen, then My Options (on the left), then Change Options. Click on the box that says Make my EMAIL Public. That should make your EMAIL accessible.

Thanks for that, fixed now!
Napoleon I
09-29-2013, 12:34 AM,
Mark, I have just sent the Korean War scenario we talked about, third time since last Thursday - last time I did that was this morning - and am getting the message from You which clearly states that You're not receiving that. Please check Your spam folder or what since no other idea comes to my mind regarding such an issue. I once had an opponent whose e-mail account must have been hijacked somehow as me and a few other folks were receiving spam from his address and the guy was apparently in the dark about that all the time. Hope it's not my turn now for a change.
09-29-2013, 04:05 AM,
(09-29-2013, 12:34 AM)burroughs Wrote: Mark, I have just sent the Korean War scenario we talked about, third time since last Thursday - last time I did that was this morning - and am getting the message from You which clearly states that You're not receiving that.

Nope, nothing arriving at my end.
Napoleon I