• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for a first game from NZ
08-22-2013, 03:17 PM,
Opponent Wanted  Looking for a first game from NZ
Hi
Have just signed up and am looking for a first game. Have been playing CMBN (which I need to update) and CMSF (with all modules) against the AI on a Mac for over a year. Have recently started with CMFI GL. Happy to play any game type, any side (though being new, smaller would probably be better).
Quote this message in a reply
08-23-2013, 12:53 AM,
RE: Looking for a first game from NZ
(08-22-2013, 03:17 PM)Tumatauenga Wrote: Hi
Have just signed up and am looking for a first game. Have been playing CMBN (which I need to update) and CMSF (with all modules) against the AI on a Mac for over a year. Have recently started with CMFI GL. Happy to play any game type, any side (though being new, smaller would probably be better).

Hi, I'm player Cmbn, I have the base game in version 1.11 or 2.01 either.

My English is poor, I use the google translator. If you are interested, my email is in my profile or send me a private message.

Thanks.
08-24-2013, 01:54 PM,
Here there
Im From Tauranga
Im keen for a game
txt me if you want

GAZ

(08-23-2013, 12:53 AM)Juan_Martin Wrote:
(08-22-2013, 03:17 PM)Tumatauenga Wrote: Hi

Hi, I'm player Cmbn, I have the base game in version 1.11 or 2.01 either.

My English is poor, I use the google translator. If you are interested, my email is in my profile or send me a private message.

Thanks.
08-26-2013, 07:51 AM,
I would be happy to wage a battle.

I have CMBN and Commonwealth, version 2.01. Plse send me a battle at [email protected].

Cheers,

Commander
08-26-2013, 11:32 AM,
Hi Everyone
Think I'm sorted, have a couple of games underway or about to be underway now. Thank you.