• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

*** Scenario of the Month: August 2013
08-23-2013, 12:10 AM,
RE: Scenario of the Month: August
Hey Bletchley,

Just checking in, haven't heard from you in a bit. :)
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
08-24-2013, 02:03 PM,
POSSIBLE SPOILERS BELOW

I just surrendered in the Casa Nostra. I'm not the most experienced player so you'll have to take what I say with a grain of salt. It was on Ironman difficulty if that makes any difference. The fact the Italians can't split squads really hurts when you're in a trench waiting for the inevitable assault and you get targeted with mortars. One or 2 rounds wipes out the squad or pretty much renders the survivors ineffective. Once you lose a squad or 2 your hosed.

The bunkers with MG are fairly effective, but they don't cover the entire defensive position so once the attacker figures out the blind spots he can use MG's and mortars to target the blind spots to cover an assault focused at the weak points not covered by bunkers.

A extra squad or 2 of German troops would make a big difference. Give the Axis forces a mortar and you'll have a real fight on your hands.
08-24-2013, 03:49 PM,
ATTENTION SPOILERS!

The scenario design of "H2H - Breakout" has a weakness: the german attacker can make a fast movement to the dropzone of the 1st allied reinforcement in the west. With some Panzerschreck, Panzerfaust and Demo Charges it will be a beautiful massacre for the german Devil , but boring for the allied Dizzy

Some allied units should be in the west from the beginning to make it possible to safe the reinforcement dropzone.
08-24-2013, 04:31 PM,
Gents,
If you already finished your game(s) can you please go to the scenario's page, click on the 'Vote' link and rate it?

Thanks,
Raz.
Send this user an email
08-24-2013, 07:22 PM,
Sorry, made a double-post at the scenario comment of "H2H -Breakout". Maybe an admin can delete one. Thanks!
https://www.theblitz.club/scenarios/Comb...&ladder=16
10-16-2013, 04:18 AM,
Just wondering how the 30 points bonis thing is working?

Should I see them somewhere or do they have to be assigned manually?
If so, when's that going to happen?
10-16-2013, 04:43 AM,
It's manually assigned.
Hopefully,i'll be able to start sorting out the bonuses that needs to be awarded this weekend.

Raz.
Send this user an email
10-16-2013, 06:44 AM,
(10-16-2013, 04:43 AM)raz_atoth Wrote: It's manually assigned.
Hopefully,i'll be able to start sorting out the bonuses that needs to be awarded this weekend.

Raz.

Nice Big Grin2

Take your time, it's not urgent..