• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Campaign 1814 1.03 Update is Out
07-20-2013, 01:26 AM,
Campaign 1814 1.03 Update is Out
http://johntillersoftware.com/Updates.html

You can get the 1814 update at the JTS updates page.

Lots of corrections (not as many as Leipzig ...) and the Path MP cost issue was corrected as well as minor scenario errors.

For the next set of Leipzig & 1814 updates I plan on putting out a linking campaign file that will allow you to play from the Spring of 1814 to the end of the 1814 campaign. Just for you fanatics that just cannot get enough Nappy.

There will be an option for Napoleon to exit Leipzig, march to the west, and have more troops available in France. I also will add in scenarios for 1814 that include more of the formations that took part in the Leipzig battle. More cavalry, the Poles, and so on.

Part of the linking campaign will be new scenarios such as a Hanau battle where Wrede tries to bushwhack Nappy or at other places east of the Rhine.

I hope to have the large "Brie Plateau" map done by that time as well. This map includes sections to the west of the large eastern Brie Plateau map in the game. Portions of it were used in the 1814 game for one of the battles in the campaign.

I would like to hear back from folks that have played the scenarios in this game. In particular the Battle of Paris. It was one of the first to use Special Rules for one of the games I worked on.
Quote this message in a reply