• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Anglo-Irish Wars
06-28-2013, 03:31 AM,
Anglo-Irish Wars
Hi all,
I was wondering if there are some playable scenarios for the Anglo-Irish war. I mean the 19/21 war for the indipendence.

Anyone knows something about?
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
07-02-2013, 04:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-03-2013, 12:10 PM by burroughs.)
RE: Anglo-Irish Wars
I do really don't think so ,Andrea, I have browsed probably all of the available scenarios for TOAW III and at some point looked through all of the scenarios I was able to get for my copy of COW to see if there are any interesting ones and moreover whether it is possible to get them working with TOAW III. Searched extansively at Rugged Defesne - we, the TOAW III wargamer should really take care of that site to keep that going and alive - and have never come across anything like this even though I saw some really remarkable scenarios of - let's say - limited circulation - "Washing of the Spears" or the "3rd Afghan War", but no such things as the one You mentioned above. I'd estimate that there is a 99, 999% chance there's none.
There may be Easter Uprising though when I think more of it. Not really sure anyway.
Quote this message in a reply