• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Case Blue
06-09-2013, 07:22 PM,
Case Blue
Does anyone here play Decisive Campaigns Case Blue? I found GO difficult to get into but am enjoying DCCB and wondered if there would ever be enough interest for a ladder.
Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2013, 11:31 PM,
RE: Case Blue
I have both the Decisive Campaigns games (though not the Grigsby games) but I haven't played them in PBEM yet.
I would be interested in a ladder, I'm also available to try out one of the smaller scenarios in PBEM.
06-11-2013, 08:52 AM,
We will always look at new ladders but do want to have a certain level of interest from people, whether current members of not.

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
06-12-2013, 03:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-12-2013, 03:30 AM by Ivan.)
Hi Yorick, I'll post up a challenge on the server.

Rgds

Adam

Challenge posted, 2nd Kharkov password = yorick
11-21-2014, 05:48 PM,
Yes, both DC I and DC II are splendind games and am playing them currently - full linked campaign as the Allies off DC I and Trappedjagd along with operation "Uranus" as Stavka. from the way the naval and aerial warfare handling to the way supply distibution and CoC are modelled I find this game system simply outstanding.
02-10-2015, 10:01 AM,
thinking about trying these out -I wish they had a demo though
04-02-2017, 02:42 AM,
I've heard a lot of buzz about this;

Anyone playing this and what is your opinion  ?
06-03-2017, 10:54 PM,
A Little Feedback    ANYONE?
06-04-2017, 04:06 AM,
I have played it before purchasing WitE. I found the game play incredibly simple to grasp and frustrating too; you get to make political decisions (what strategy to use, what to use trains and trucks for etc) but no matter what decision you make 70% of the General staff gets pissed at you and sabotages your plans, like trying to bring up heavy artillery to take a city, sorry trains are backed up, maybe next month.

I never read the manual and was able to play no problem, but after a couple of tests I bought WitE instead.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
06-18-2017, 03:50 AM,
Thank You, Weasel.

Anyone else?  Is the consensus, that WITE is a Better game,  I am trying to decide which one to buy, Decisive Campaigns or WITE.   Any other comments welcome.