• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

WIA!
05-22-2013, 04:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-22-2013, 04:27 AM by Crossroads.)
WIA!
Just a quick post to let my team members and opponents to know the HDD where my JTCS is installed just died on me.

Warhorse: Regrets - None! Much to my regret I will not be able to play my turn for at least a week now...

Enrique: Sure Thing Sorry I won't be able to return my already late turn to you either, not for a week... I am afraid that is a sure thing too...

Ashcloud: Bitter Kuuterselka. Well, no puns this time. I am out of that too.

Vyborg 3 x 3 team game: my team members will cover me for the next two to three rounds. I hope I will be back for those last turns!

I HATE WHEN THIS HAPPENS!

Arrgghhh... Voodoo Doll
Visit us at CSLegion.com
Quote this message in a reply
05-22-2013, 12:53 PM,
RE: WIA!
My sympathies - this has happend to me twice in the last year and it's a real pain in the ass, it's got to the the stage where I have two hard drives in my desk drawer just in case!
05-23-2013, 12:27 AM,
Thanks Rick. Although this sucks big time the little geek inside me is not that unhappy to be "forced" to go and buy some new components for my PC. Perhaps a 27" monitor to go with the new HDD? Helmet Smile
Visit us at CSLegion.com
05-23-2013, 06:43 AM,
Spoil yourself my friend!!!
05-23-2013, 11:53 AM,
Definitely spoil... 27" monitor rocks... I bought a Samsung 27" a few years ago and it was a beautiful addition to my new desktop at the time.
05-24-2013, 12:01 AM,
Thanks for your encouragement! I think I will... Now it is only a matter of selecting which monitor to buy... Helmet Smile

Will order it from Germany to save some money (better prices AND lower vat) so it will take a while before I get it...
Visit us at CSLegion.com