• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New to the Blitz
05-17-2013, 08:32 PM,
New to the Blitz
Hello all. My name is Chris and I joined The Blitz yesterday and I just wanted to introduce myself. I have been playing wargames, in one form or another, for well over 40 years now. I live in Gaston, SC (about 10 miles SE of Columbia, SC) with my wife and two pups, Lady and Mac, both rough collies. If anyone needs help testing new mods and/or scenarios please send me a PM or contact me at [email protected]. Cheers. Chris.
Quote this message in a reply
05-17-2013, 08:34 PM,
RE: New to the Blitz
(05-17-2013, 08:32 PM)GreyWulf Wrote: Hello all. My name is Chris and I joined The Blitz yesterday and I just wanted to introduce myself. I have been playing wargames, in one form or another, for well over 40 years now. I live in Gaston, SC (about 10 miles SE of Columbia, SC) with my wife and two pups, Lady and Mac, both rough collies. If anyone needs help testing new mods and/or scenarios please send me a PM or contact me at [email protected]. Cheers. Chris.

Welcome Chris!
Send this user an email
05-17-2013, 08:39 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-17-2013, 08:40 PM by Antoni Chmielowski .)
Hi Chris & welcome to the Blitz.

Regards

Toni
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
05-17-2013, 08:53 PM,
Gentlemen, thank you. I have been away from wargaming for far too long. I look forward to playing some scenarios soon. Till then, cheers.
05-17-2013, 09:12 PM,
(05-17-2013, 08:53 PM)GreyWulf Wrote: Gentlemen, thank you. I have been away from wargaming for far too long. I look forward to playing some scenarios soon. Till then, cheers.

What games do you own and play?
Send this user an email
05-17-2013, 09:31 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-17-2013, 09:36 PM by GreyWulf.)
At the moment, I have the following titles. TalonSoft's West Front, East Front II, Divided Ground. Matrix Game's Panzer Command: Ostfront, Bohemia Interactive's Cold War Assault and ArmA I (including 100+ Gb of mods/scenarios). I had the complete Battlefront Combat Mission Shock Force series but lost them due to a HDD crash several months ago. Next month I will be getting JTCS and later this summer I hope to replace the Shock Force titles and the new Combat Mission titles. As for conventional boardgames I have Avalanche Press' Panzergrenadier Series (complete up to 1940: Fall of France) and as for miniature rules, Game Designer's Workshop Command Decision (no miniatures though). Chris.
05-17-2013, 11:36 PM,
Welcome to the Blitz, Chris!

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
05-18-2013, 07:00 AM,
Welcome aboard Chris,

Always good to see a new face step out... Lots of great people here...

Enjoy,

Jim
05-19-2013, 12:51 AM,
Welcome aboard GreyWulf...

A Grey Wulf is one of my favorite dry flies.

Fred/Dragoon
05-21-2013, 03:11 AM,
Hey Chris: Smoke7

Welcome to The Blitz and the CS Forums! Big Grin
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email