• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Team game
05-17-2013, 09:30 AM,
Team game
Generals,
I am getting into a quieter time of year schedule wise and would like to play a teamgame . EF or WF with all optional rules except VV. I will play most teamgame scenarios but there are a few exceptions :-).

If there is any interest let it be known.

VE
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
Quote this message in a reply
05-17-2013, 12:44 PM,
RE: Team game
Sign me up brother...

Jim
05-17-2013, 03:18 PM,
I am interested as well
05-17-2013, 04:22 PM,
I would like to join.
Send this user an email
05-17-2013, 08:17 PM,
I'd like to sign up. :dog 2:
And, second Earl's reservations about some team games. Propeller Hat

Drink Smoke

HSL
05-17-2013, 09:53 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-17-2013, 09:56 PM by Von Earlmann.)
Do we want to play a two man game or wait for 2 more players......also someone mention a few scenarios to pick from.

VE

(05-17-2013, 09:53 PM)Von Earlmann Wrote: Do we want to play a two man game or wait for 2 more players......also someone mention a few scenarios to pick from.

VE

Never mind this post .......I only counted the responders and not myself......we only need one more for a 3x3 teamgame.....I usually count balls and strikes and outs a little better than this :-)

VE
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
05-18-2013, 12:06 AM,
Can I play?
05-18-2013, 12:46 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-18-2013, 01:50 AM by Jim von Krieg.)
3x3 and it looks like we have our personnel lined up...

I have no preferences, other than lets play a game... LOL...

Of course everyone should realize that all the best team games were designed by who? Oh that would be Earl... I can only remember two off the top of my head: Road to Oboyan and A Close Run Thing... I'm sure there are others, but I've been out of the CS biz for a while...

A Kursk based team game might be the thing, though I'm not sure what is out there for that... I'm sure there are others, I vaguely remember happy snaps and comments from Scott Cole and/or Larry Reese about a team game they played that sounded like a great match centered on Kursk...

Either way... It looks like we have our six, just need to get the scenario and then the teams organized...

Jim
05-18-2013, 02:02 AM,
(05-18-2013, 12:46 AM)Jim von Krieg Wrote: 3x3 and it looks like we have our personnel lined up...

Of course everyone should realize that all the best team games were designed by who? Oh that would be Earl... I can only remember two off the top of my head: Road to Oboyan and A Close Run Thing... I'm sure there are others, but I've been out of the CS biz for a while...

A Kursk based team game might be the thing, though I'm not sure what is out there for that... I'm sure there are others, I vaguely remember happy snaps and comments from Scott Cole and/or Larry Reese about a team game they played that sounded like a great match centered on Kursk...

Either way... It looks like we have our six, just need to get the scenario and then the teams organized...

Jim

They played "The Cauldron of Fire".......very intense battle but not sure it plays well as 3x3.

I have one called 48th at Kursk which I have never actually played..(probably still a work in progress)...it has a lot of toys for both sides......basically an expansion of the Road to Oboyan......I think it should play well with ea on to help balance. Desert Fox played it a while ago and told me it was great fun......anyway whatever you guys choose will be ok with me.

Jesse usually likes to play German......I have no preference either way how about the rest of you any side or scenario preferences?

VE
05-18-2013, 02:24 AM,
(05-18-2013, 02:02 AM)Von Earlmann Wrote:
(05-18-2013, 12:46 AM)Jim von Krieg Wrote: 3x3 and it looks like we have our personnel lined up...

Jim

They played "The Cauldron of Fire".......very intense battle but not sure it plays well as 3x3.

I have one called 48th at Kursk which I have never actually played..(probably still a work in progress)...it has a lot of toys for both sides......basically an expansion of the Road to Oboyan......I think it should play well with ea on to help balance. Desert Fox played it a while ago and told me it was great fun......anyway whatever you guys choose will be ok with me.

Jesse usually likes to play German......I have no preference either way how about the rest of you any side or scenario preferences?

VE

I am ok with any side in any scenario - just fit me in where I am needed.
Send this user an email