• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Modern War bug?
04-09-2013, 08:02 AM,
Modern War bug?
Hi,
I have three men stacked on a helicopter wreck, an officer, and two troops.

If I right click on them I am getting an overstack alert with the terrain box reporting 23X?

anyone else see this?

either its a bug or I missed something. Can post a screenshot if anyone needs one.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake. It is impolite."
Napoleon I
Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2013, 08:10 AM,
RE: Modern War bug?
Yea I think that's in the game we are playing? I'll have to check it out next round. Can't recall now if that was a UH60 or something bigger like a SeaHawk or a Chinook.
Send this user an email
04-10-2013, 01:45 AM,
(04-09-2013, 08:02 AM)Embis Wrote: Hi,
I have three men stacked on a helicopter wreck, an officer, and two troops.

If I right click on them I am getting an overstack alert with the terrain box reporting 23X?

anyone else see this?

either its a bug or I missed something. Can post a screenshot if anyone needs one.

Send the screenshot and your btl file to John Tiller Software for them to take a look. That's always the best thing to do if there's a potential bug. They'll be the ones to contact.
04-10-2013, 04:28 AM,
(04-10-2013, 01:45 AM)TheBigRedOne Wrote: Send the screenshot and your btl file to John Tiller Software for them to take a look. That's always the best thing to do if there's a potential bug. They'll be the ones to contact.

Yeah, I will do that, thanks.
Napoleon I
04-10-2013, 03:44 PM,
A Blackhawk has a stacking value of 20, plus the three men would give you a total of stacking of 23. Unsure why this would cause an overstack though since the stacking limit in both pdt files in the game is 48.
04-11-2013, 05:05 AM,
(04-10-2013, 03:44 PM)Jeff Conner Wrote: A Blackhawk has a stacking value of 20, plus the three men would give you a total of stacking of 23. Unsure why this would cause an overstack though since the stacking limit in both pdt files in the game is 48.

ahhh I didnt realise that, and that would apply to a wrecked Blackhawk?

well, I have been in touch with Rich and sent him the game file.
Napoleon I
04-11-2013, 12:39 PM,
Yes, I believe so. I could see the hex being overstacked for road movement, but it shouldn't prevent you from moving more troops into the hex.