• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Tunis or Kiev or Moscow '42
03-20-2013, 09:30 AM,
Tunis or Kiev or Moscow '42
I'm getting back into my games and have been away from Tillers games.

I'm trying to make up my mind on which of the three latest PCs I should get.

I would appreciate your opinions on the three above mentioned titles.

Take care,

Hiroo
Quote this message in a reply
03-20-2013, 10:24 PM,
RE: Tunis or Kiev or Moscow '42
Kiev ? Maybe you meant Kharkov 43 ?
03-21-2013, 02:47 AM,

I have been playing the all the Tunisia campaigns in order (with an opponent). So far we are up to Operation Ochsenkopf. Next up Mareth Line.

I have to say they are quite different then the Russian games. It is much more a war of maneuver, with the axis quality far out matching the allies. (Tigers vrs Stuarts anyone?). The turns are quite easy to do, as there is not a lot of divisions on the map. Typically I will be done in half an hour.

They are fun to play, with many ways to attack/defend with a lot of terrain breaking up the map.

And Kasserine will separate the men from the boys for defence.

If you already own a Russian title, then perhaps you should consider getting Tunisia.
03-21-2013, 04:10 AM,
(03-21-2013, 02:47 AM)Liquid_Sky Wrote: I have been playing the all the Tunisia campaigns in order (with an opponent). So far we are up to Operation Ochsenkopf. Next up Mareth Line.

I have to say they are quite different then the Russian games. It is much more a war of maneuver, with the axis quality far out matching the allies. (Tigers vrs Stuarts anyone?). The turns are quite easy to do, as there is not a lot of divisions on the map. Typically I will be done in half an hour.

They are fun to play, with many ways to attack/defend with a lot of terrain breaking up the map.

And Kasserine will separate the men from the boys for defence.

If you already own a Russian title, then perhaps you should consider getting Tunisia.

Tunisia is a good game.

03-21-2013, 05:48 AM,
Thanks guys. I think I will try Tunisia.

Your advice was appreciated.