• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for Quick battle opponents
03-04-2013, 08:09 PM,
Opponent Wanted  Looking for Quick battle opponents
I have CMBN (inc CW) and CMFI with the latest patches.
I used to be in this club several years ago playing CMBO and CMBB, but I had to drop out suddenly, so I've created a new account.
I'm interested in PBEM games for CMx2.
Meeting Engagements are OK, but I prefer attack/defend games. I'd like to start 'small', any fair setup is fine, I'd prefer things historically plausible. Map preview OK.
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2013, 10:04 AM,
RE: Looking for Quick battle opponents
(03-04-2013, 08:09 PM)Freybergs batman Wrote: I have CMBN (inc CW) and CMFI with the latest patches.
I used to be in this club several years ago playing CMBO and CMBB, but I had to drop out suddenly, so I've created a new account.
Meeting Engagements are OK, but I prefer attack/defend games. I'd like to start 'small', any fair setup is fine, I'd prefer things historically plausible. Map preview OK.

Go ahead and set something up and send it over. I have CMBN/CW and CMFI patched to latest version. Either side is fine with me. I use dropbox and H2H helper, but will do regular PBEM if you don't. If you use dropbox send the invite to [email protected], otherwise you can use the comcast email or [email protected]
03-07-2013, 05:50 AM,
(03-04-2013, 08:09 PM)Freybergs batman Wrote: I have CMBN (inc CW) and CMFI with the latest patches.

Hi; Two things: 1. your old profile can and should be resurrected, it won't have been deleted unless you never reported any games, did you? What was your old ladder name and if you cannot remember, was it the same email address? All it takes is to award an exemption bonus to reactivate you which I can do.

2. I can give you battle, CMBN 2.01 (BN+CW),
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
03-07-2013, 06:29 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-07-2013, 06:30 AM by Freyberg's batman.)
(03-07-2013, 05:50 AM)Weasel Wrote:

Hi; Two things: 1. your old profile can and should be resurrected, it won't have been deleted unless you never reported any games, did you? What was your old ladder name and if you cannot remember, was it the same email address? All it takes is to award an exemption bonus to reactivate you which I can do.

2. I can give you battle, CMBN 2.01 (BN+CW),

Thanks! I just PM'd you... :)