• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

The Blitz's Combat Rules for QBs[draft]
03-11-2013, 10:10 AM,
RE: The Blitz's Combat Rules for QBs[draft]
(03-10-2013, 12:20 PM)Wicked Pete Wrote: The example was about thinking on your toes, it was not bitching about what you fielded.

Ok, understood. I wasn't sure, but thought that maybe you thought that we should only have infantry or something. Problem with writing your thoughts, what is crystal clear to you is misconstrued by others, don't know how many times that has happened to me.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
Quote this message in a reply
05-23-2013, 05:44 AM,
I guess - with the addition of GL - the no -Tigers rule for CMFI games should only apply to the base game? As i see it,if you're playing GL you have the M10 which can kill it. And probably you'll have to worry more about panthers than tigers,anyhow Wink

Anyone disagreeing?
Send this user an email
08-05-2013, 09:25 PM,
(02-18-2013, 07:22 AM)raz_atoth Wrote: I'm a little unsure on how aircrafts should be treated. There is no air-air combat implemented and no AA guns,but on the other hand aircrafts were major players on the battlefields.

Being fighting a battle against CLG, I'm suffering the horribly modelled air attacks. There is NO WAY an aircraft can spot a single infantryman who has just reached a hedgerow and a minute after he's strafed and killed.

Aircraft will be a no go during the battles I play. They require no tactical skill whatsoever, just send an area attack mission, sit back and watch how the enemy infantry squads get obliterated by borg spotting and drone P-51s.
04-08-2014, 05:40 AM,
(02-18-2013, 07:22 AM)raz_atoth Wrote: ...
2) The axis player isn't allowed to purchase more than 2 Panthers/Tigers/JagdPanthers in a

Does this Mean you can have 3 Tigers, 3 Panthers, 3 Jagdpanthers on a Big Map? So overall 9 of them?
04-08-2014, 07:57 AM,
(04-08-2014, 05:40 AM)TimoS. Wrote:
(02-18-2013, 07:22 AM)raz_atoth Wrote: ...
2) The axis player isn't allowed to purchase more than 2 Panthers/Tigers/JagdPanthers in a

Does this Mean you can have 3 Tigers, 3 Panthers, 3 Jagdpanthers on a Big Map? So overall 9 of them?

I understood it so that the player can have max 3 cats = for example 1xtiger+1xpanther+1xjagdtpanther = 3 cats or for example 2x tigers + panther = 3 cats. However we should also note that now that RT is out this rule should not apply to RT games since russians have no such problems going against cats :)
04-11-2014, 07:37 AM,
My Experience is that you are totally creamed with T34/85 and Tankhunters on the Long Range against Panthers/Tigers. Its not the Penetration Problem. Its more Spotting and hit% Related.

Wich is totally fine for me. The Tiger Dominated the Battlefields on such Engagement Ranges.

But as it is right now. The Blitz Ladder Rules apply to CMRT as for the other Games. But yes, they need to be modified
04-11-2014, 08:19 AM,
My experience on the with russians has been bit different so far but it is a game with huge points so I have A LOT of T-34's.
04-11-2014, 12:27 PM,
The rules provided here are only a guideline or a base from which you can create your own rules. CMRT is completely different to other titles regarding balance, especially when it comes to close range and arty/CAS prices.

Once we have played around with RT for a while, we could start drafting a new set of proposed rules.
07-09-2014, 02:47 AM,
Das Tiger said, "...not because of anything anyone has done but instead of what I have done to myself."

I totally agree with DT's experience. As I am my own worst enemy when purchasing for QBs, as I tend to purchase OOBs that reflect historical OOBs, and when I run into a CM 'Shark', I inevitably end up in the 'L' column.
"You can call me by my first name...Sarge!"
11-20-2014, 02:12 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-21-2014, 05:28 AM by Toblakai.)
Thanks to eniced73 (FGM) for sharing this bug:
“They (BFC) did not fix the bug with swapping out crews in tanks though. You can still dismount your crew during setup and tell any other soldiers to get in and drive your tank. If this crew bails during the course of your game just call on the original crew to man up the tank again.”

I made a little test
A Panther G early with best settings: 546 Points
A Panther G early with worst settings: 231 Points
A Straggler Squad (10 men) with best settings: 67 Points

So you can buy a better crew for less points or I am wrong?

Using this bug should declare to cheating!

[EDIT]
The bug is only in CMRT