• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Opponent Wanted First PBEM CS
02-07-2013, 12:56 AM,
Opponent Wanted  Opponent Wanted First PBEM CS
Hello, This is my first day as a member of "theblitz" and my first post. I am interested in learning how to play CS scenarios through PBEM. I played Talonsoft's East Front II and West Front ages ago and recently purchased the Matrix's Campaign Series. If anyone is interested in playing a relatively simple game for me to cut my teeth on so to speak I would be grateful!
Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2013, 01:36 AM,
RE: Opponent Wanted First PBEM CS
(02-07-2013, 12:56 AM)onesixthsoldier Wrote: Hello, This is my first day as a member of "theblitz" and my first post. I am interested in learning how to play CS scenarios through PBEM. I played Talonsoft's East Front II and West Front ages ago and recently purchased the Matrix's Campaign Series. If anyone is interested in playing a relatively simple game for me to cut my teeth on so to speak I would be grateful!

Will send you a game this evening.
Oberst
02-07-2013, 01:52 AM,
(02-07-2013, 12:56 AM)onesixthsoldier Wrote: Hello, This is my first day as a member of "theblitz" and my first post. I am interested in learning how to play CS scenarios through PBEM. I played Talonsoft's East Front II and West Front ages ago and recently purchased the Matrix's Campaign Series. If anyone is interested in playing a relatively simple game for me to cut my teeth on so to speak I would be grateful!

Welcome, I hope you have a very enjoyable time here at theblitz.
Send this user an email
02-07-2013, 02:23 AM,
Hey Dwain: Smoke7

Welcome aboard! Sgt

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions or seek help from our veteran club members! Big Grin

All the best in your CS PBeM gaming! Cheers6
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
02-07-2013, 02:47 AM,
Welcome
Visit us at CSLegion.com
02-07-2013, 05:09 AM,
Hi Dwain!!

Welocme to the Blitz!!

Welcome2

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
02-07-2013, 07:52 PM,
Welcome to the blitz Dwain!

Cheers3

You'll have a lot of fun at this website and maybe learn a thing or two about the Campaign Series game. There is a great bunch of guys here all willing to help if you have a CS question.

Se ya around!

Ivan the BigCigar5