• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

This post for Cold War download!!
02-05-2013, 08:12 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-28-2017, 09:35 AM by Warhorse. Edit Reason: Link change )
News  This post for Cold War download!!
Hey folks/Stefan,
Was mentioned the link was gone, so I am providing another, however Stefan probably has the most up to date version.

Unzip into your John tillers Campaign Series structure, it will make a folder called Cold War

Link here

New link added 27 July, 2017, old Dropbox format doesn't work.

Have fun!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2013, 01:13 PM,
RE: This post for Cold War download!!
(02-05-2013, 08:12 AM)Warhorse Wrote: Hey folks/Stefan,

The Rapidshare link is messed up, so I'm going to host it on my Dropbox, the file is a rar, so you will need an archiver to unpack it, Winrar, or something like that.

Link Here-COLD WAR

Have fun!

I can confirm the link works like a charm.

I downloaded it, am currently playing it. Even have the .exe saved to my desktop.

Stefan, Warhorse, you guys sure put a lot of work into this - thank you. I love the unit skins, the terrain features, and the (apparently incredible) unit variety. I only just started playing it (the scenario with the medics) and so far it plays and runs perfectly. The new sound effects are nice too.

I forgot to check - does Cold War have a battle generator?

Anyway, real nice mod. Smile
Thus, what is of supreme importance in war is to attack the enemy's strategy.

Sun Tzu
02-06-2013, 03:09 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-06-2013, 03:15 AM by Panther.)

The Rapidshare link is messed up, so I'm going to host it on my Dropbox, the file is a rar, so you will need an archiver to unpack it, Winrar, or something like that.

Link Here-COLD WAR

Have fun!
Gents, Mike,

i´m very sorry with Rapidshare, don´t know why it doesn´t work. Believe me, i changed nothing there.

Thank you very much for your help here!

(02-05-2013, 01:13 PM)John Given Wrote: I can confirm the link works like a charm.

I downloaded it, am currently playing it. Even have the .exe saved to my desktop.

Stefan, Warhorse, you guys sure put a lot of work into this - thank you. I love the unit skins, the terrain features, and the (apparently incredible) unit variety. I only just started playing it (the scenario with the medics) and so far it plays and runs perfectly. The new sound effects are nice too.

I forgot to check - does Cold War have a battle generator?

Anyway, real nice mod. Smile
Thank you. I hope you have a lot of fun with it. And again a big thank for Mikes great unit icons.

You must create scenarios and campaign, no other way inside.

R
Stefan

I create and revise: Order of Battles, Table of Equipments, Weapon Values for Modern Wars (in work: DG Lebanon War 1982 - 1985, DG Falklands War and again CWE!)
02-06-2013, 03:20 AM,
Got it, the download worked very well from Mike's Dropbox.

Wow! I had now idea what I've been missing!

Well done Stefan et al! Salute
Visit us at CSLegion.com
02-10-2013, 02:41 AM,

Link Here-COLD WAR

Have fun!

dropbox stopped working
02-10-2013, 03:22 AM,
Please see my post in the main area, dropbox suspended me for three days due to extremely high traffic!!!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

02-11-2013, 05:33 AM,
Use the Rapidshare link, it works now!!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

02-12-2013, 09:19 AM,
Mine does not work, i´m sorry.
I create and revise: Order of Battles, Table of Equipments, Weapon Values for Modern Wars (in work: DG Lebanon War 1982 - 1985, DG Falklands War and again CWE!)
02-12-2013, 09:51 AM,
Stefan, I will send you a link to explain what to do!! They changed things at Rapidshare, now you must make a folder, drag your file into the new folder, then rightclick on folder pick privileges, then shares, then tick off the box below for Download. Then your link will work, that's what I had to do!!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

02-12-2013, 10:29 AM,
Thanks in advance Mike!