• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Poll: Who are you pulling for in tomorrow's Super Bowl?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Baltimore Ravens
20.00%
1 20.00%
San Francisco 49ers
80.00%
4 80.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Who are you pulling for in tomorrow's Super Bowl?
02-03-2013, 03:44 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-03-2013, 08:57 AM by Compass Rose.)
Off Topic  Who are you pulling for in tomorrow's Super Bowl?
Who are you pulling for in tomorrow's Super Bowl?
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2013, 10:54 PM,
RE: Who are you pulling for in tomorrow's Super Bowl?
Chad: Smoke7

You forgot the "I don't care" category in the poll! Wink

Oh, and don't forget the the 7+ hours of "pregame warmup" stuff prior to the kickoff? Starts at 11:00 (EST)

Hopefully, the commercials will be interesting. They were kind of a let down last year.
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
02-03-2013, 11:38 PM,
Hey Compass Rose

Oddly enough I voted for the 49ers.

But my everyday support is for the AFC. In fact I will almost always support an AFC team than an NFC team except in this case. That's just my preference.

Why you ask? That is where the Cleveland Browns reside and I am a big fan of theirs. The Ravens are the old Cleveland Browns and that move in the late 90's was painful for me.
I don't deny the Baltimore folks a team, they deserve a team as much as the next big city. They went through the same pain years ago with the Colts moving. Oh the irony of it all.

The Cleveland Browns move taught me that the NFL is strictly a business just like any other and any team can move at anytime. But for the moment I hope everyone stays put, there is calm in the land at least I think there is!

ItB

02-04-2013, 05:12 AM,
I chose Baltimore. Closer to home. I really don't care, however.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email