• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

V1.11 high turn rate opponents needed
01-17-2013, 06:02 AM,
V1.11 high turn rate opponents needed
Looking for chaps who can send and receive at least 2-3 turns per week for version 1.11. Open to QB or scenarios as long as they are played blind.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
Quote this message in a reply
01-21-2013, 12:36 PM,
RE: V1.11 high turn rate opponents needed
BUMP
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
01-21-2013, 01:00 PM,
I can commit to 2-3 turns a week. Send me the invite with first turn if you want.
01-22-2013, 04:43 AM,
I can but I don't like playing on veteran or higher, I find it rather annoying that the squad you just wiped is listed as an unknown enemy contact. That is just me of course, so let me know. Jobu88 is also looking for games too.
01-22-2013, 05:39 AM,
I just don't care for "Borg spotting" and instant arty. Thats why I choose higher difficulty levels. Regardless, if your up for a game I will accept your preferences.
01-22-2013, 06:29 AM,
Does basic/warrior provide instant arty, if so I have not had this happen in my games or am not aware of it. I normally play on warrior but I have been experimenting with basic lately. I guess I could give a higher level a try, but I will have to read up on the differences first. Do you have CW?
01-22-2013, 06:39 AM,
Basic is the Borg/instant arty setting. Warrior would be great. I have CMBN,CW, and CMFI so any of these would be fine.
I was not trying to be difficult, its just that I have played an opponent that set up the game with basic difficulty and unrestricted rarity. It was more of a chore than a game.
01-22-2013, 06:44 AM,
Understood. I was thinking warrior was lower than veteran but it is higher, so I normally play on veteran. And I didn't know basic gave instant artillery either, lesson learned.
01-23-2013, 08:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-23-2013, 08:25 AM by Weasel.)
(01-22-2013, 06:39 AM)Wicked Pete Wrote: Basic is the Borg/instant arty setting. Warrior would be great. I have CMBN,CW, and CMFI so any of these would be fine.
I was not trying to be difficult, its just that I have played an opponent that set up the game with basic difficulty and unrestricted rarity. It was more of a chore than a game.

Got the file ready but you have no email displayed to set up DB and H2H. Please fire me an email (my email is on my profile).
01-23-2013, 11:39 PM,
Roger