• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Taking the plunge
12-13-2012, 07:25 AM,
Taking the plunge
Hello everyone!

Well, I've got it all - CMBN 2.0, Dropbox and H2HH - but no one to play with. So what could be better than coming here?

Hopefully someone can help me get to know all of this and - possibly - get a pretty good fight out of it as well.

So basically what I’m looking for is someone with CMBN 2.0 and an opportunity to use Dropbox and H2HH. I’ll play either side and I don’t care if it’s a QB or a scenario.

Any takers?

Quote this message in a reply
12-13-2012, 03:17 PM,
RE: Taking the plunge
ok send me any scenrio
12-14-2012, 04:36 AM,
RE: Taking the plunge
Hi, I use drop box, have cmbn 2.0 but do not use h2h because I send some turns from my laptop and using mutiple computers messes up the turn order. That shouldnt cause you any problems though we simply cant chat thru h2h. Anyway, I would be willing to play. Email me or send me an invite. Any scenerio you think is fair. Thank you, Wolf Blitzer
(12-13-2012, 07:25 AM)Beyondsushi Wrote: Hello everyone!

Well, I've got it all - CMBN 2.0, Dropbox and H2HH - but no one to play with. So what could be better than coming here?

Hopefully someone can help me get to know all of this and - possibly - get a pretty good fight out of it as well.

So basically what I’m looking for is someone with CMBN 2.0 and an opportunity to use Dropbox and H2HH. I’ll play either side and I don’t care if it’s a QB or a scenario.

Any takers?

Send this user an email