• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Will return to the fold soon
11-27-2012, 11:12 AM,
Will return to the fold soon
Well I've been scratching around for a game to play and nothing really appeals..however I've got an urge to bring out my old SB games...

One day I hope to be able to afford First World War but that will be awhile away due to severe financial issues. Still I am in the mood for some SB action I think. The release of FWW has sparked my interest in the games again, plus I've been looking at boardgames recently and this is as close to that as you can get. Some mechanics do annoy me with SB though, however I will try and put that aside.

So in the next day or so I will be putting out a request for some SB action. Most likely RV,AOTR (some new recent scenarios look interesting) maybe Korea not sure yet.

If my interest takes off again then I may even mod some other games. I will be modding FWW when I get it but thats away off yet.

Anyway expect a shout out soon.
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2012, 07:18 PM,
RE: Will return to the fold soon
Should You fancy getting back to Korea then, let me know and send a runner - mail that is - my way, provided You want to be the reds as all of the stuff on the subject I am reading is from the US/UN perspective so I'd prefer that way. Either scenario is fine with me, but I have also prefernces towards the optional rules so we ought to discuss the details beforehand, please.
Quote this message in a reply