• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for blind CMFI scenario game
11-24-2012, 03:46 AM,
Opponent Wanted  Looking for blind CMFI scenario game
Anyone up to play the "Palma di Montechiaro" or "The Hills have eyes" scenarios from the repository blind? I've just read the descriptions and some of the comments and they both look like fun to me. Either Axis or Allies is fine for me.

Cabo
Quote this message in a reply
11-24-2012, 09:00 AM,
RE: Looking for blind CMFI scenario game
I have not played either. I would be willing to play one of them. Please send me an invite [email protected]

(11-24-2012, 03:46 AM)Cabo Wrote: Anyone up to play the "Palma di Montechiaro" or "The Hills have eyes" scenarios from the repository blind? I've just read the descriptions and some of the comments and they both look like fun to me. Either Axis or Allies is fine for me.

Cabo

Send this user an email
11-24-2012, 09:31 PM,
Sent out a setup for Palma di Montechiaro. BTT file is also in the dropbox. There were 2 H2H scenarios to choose from, I took the "standard" one.
11-25-2012, 12:49 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-25-2012, 09:34 AM by Wolf Blitzer.)
Hi I got it and I am uploading it. Right now I am working alot and have to use my laptop to do turns. H2hh will not work right if a game is being played on two computers. At the moment I do not have h2hh on my laptop and cannot chat. If you need to contact me please use my email. I wont be able to see any chat messages either.

(11-24-2012, 09:31 PM)Cabo Wrote: Sent out a setup for Palma di Montechiaro. BTT file is also in the dropbox. There were 2 H2H scenarios to choose from, I took the "standard" one.

Send this user an email