• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

still want more opponents
10-21-2012, 04:01 AM,
Opponent Wanted  still want more opponents
Working out tiny ME QB on small and medium maps Infantry only.

Preview

Iron setting

I want to try "what you see is what you get" so no off map elements.

I like the american football versus soccer style fights.

I'll set it up

pm me.

Mirrored games preferred as i am trying to get a scope of all sorts of arrangements and organization.
Quote this message in a reply
10-21-2012, 02:01 PM,
RE: still want more opponents
(10-21-2012, 04:01 AM)Chief Looking Glass Wrote: Working out tiny ME QB on small and medium maps Infantry only.

Preview

Iron setting

I'll set it up

pm me.

Mirrored games preferred as i am trying to get a scope of all sorts of arrangements and organization.

I'd like to start another infantry battle with you - a larger one than our current one. I normally don't like mirrored games, but I don't mind an occasional one.

Just put the setup(s) in our current dropbox and we can get started. Also - please put a "001" after the name of the first setup file, so h2hhelper will see it right away after putting it in the inbox.

Looking forward to some fun battles!
10-22-2012, 02:56 AM,
(10-21-2012, 02:01 PM)eltorrente Wrote:
(10-21-2012, 04:01 AM)Chief Looking Glass Wrote: Working out tiny ME QB on small and medium maps Infantry only.

Preview

Iron setting

I'll set it up

pm me.

I'd like to start another infantry battle with you - a larger one than our current one. I normally don't like mirrored games, but I don't mind an occasional one.

Just put the setup(s) in our current dropbox and we can get started. Also - please put a "001" after the name of the first setup file, so h2hhelper will see it right away after putting it in the inbox.

Looking forward to some fun battles!

done
10-22-2012, 02:32 PM,
We can start another infantry fight if you like. whatever settings are fine with me.
10-29-2012, 05:37 AM,
Chief Looking Glass,

Are you going to continue playing our games? You decided to stop sending turns and you haven't responded to my h2hhelper chat. What's up?