• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Panzer Corps
10-18-2012, 01:45 AM,
New Game  Panzer Corps
How about a Panzer Corps ladder? Anyone interested?
Quote this message in a reply
10-18-2012, 02:40 AM,
RE: Panzer Corps
There is a PC ladder over at The Few Good Men Wargaming Club.
10-18-2012, 10:44 PM,
(10-18-2012, 01:45 AM)Sunray1 Wrote: How about a Panzer Corps ladder? Anyone interested?

I think it's a good idea. Panzer Corps is very popular and has a large H2H component. There is new DLC on a virtually monthly basis. Very active community. A Panzer Corps ladder might drive a lot of traffic to the Blitz. I'm not sure what's all involved in certifying a game for inclusion here on the ladder system, but I'd think it would be worth a look.

Tim
10-19-2012, 05:29 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-19-2012, 05:30 AM by Mr Grumpy.)
Guys,
We are always happy to consider any new game or game series to be included within the Blitz ladder system, however after several games failed to generate any of the promised enthusiasm, we tend not to rush into spending time and effort setting up new ladders/forums until we are convinced that there is indeed a genuine community to warrant the games inclusion, if we just included every game that a member asks for the Blitz would be strewn with unpopulated ladders and forums. Wink

So if there is a Blitz member who can generate a healthy list of either Blitz or Matrix members (who would be prepared to join the Blitz) to PBEM this game then of course we would be stupid not to include it, we would also need a member who has the game to volunteer their free time to load all of the scenario info into our DB so the scenarios can be reported to the ladder.

The success or failure of these requests normally depends on someone being prepared to do some leg work setting things up.

I will keep monitoring this thread to see if there is any more discussion. Smile
10-19-2012, 08:09 PM,
(10-18-2012, 02:40 AM)daisy Wrote: There is a PC ladder over at The Few Good Men Wargaming Club.

Yes thanks, I am on that ladder and we need more members. Also ladders at Panzerliga and Panzer-Club and they are both very good clubs.
11-02-2012, 10:10 PM,
nice post---