• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Opponents for CMBN/CW/FI
10-04-2012, 05:29 AM,
Opponent Needed  Opponents for CMBN/CW/FI
I'm looking for more opponents for CMBN/CW/FI.

Battle Size:Large and Huge
Battle Type:ME
Combat Force:Mix
Battletime:30 and 45 Min.

I have DropBox.
Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2012, 10:49 AM,
RE: Opponents for CMBN/CW/FI
If you are still in need of an opponent I am looking for a game. I would like to play something from CMFI. Quick battle would be just fine. Let me know if you are still looking.
10-04-2012, 04:36 PM,
ah well maybe we can have another game then. pick something. maybe we can do like 2 mirrored games on top of the one we have now.

I am easy , let me know.
10-04-2012, 05:25 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-04-2012, 05:40 PM by CaptPoobar.)
Hi westland

If you want to have another game we could play a huge battle on a large map. Only stipulation is a map with the objectives going across the map and not length ways. I can play either german or Canadian in CMCW, 45mins.

If u are game send me an invite to a folder as i see u have already discontinued our shared folder. U have my e-mail.

Regards
10-05-2012, 01:38 AM,
(10-04-2012, 04:36 PM)S.A.M Wrote: ah well maybe we can have another game then. pick something. maybe we can do like 2 mirrored games on top of the one we have now.

I am easy , let me know.

Can we make. But buy no tiger.The Americans have no M10 tank destroyer in CMFI.
10-06-2012, 07:00 PM,
Ill invite you to a new dropbox folder where I put in the new game.

Firt time I play CMFI for a ladder game.

Yes and no Tigers, I agree with you, would make it very unbalanced. Only fair comment!!!
I send u a game and have a look if you like it.

I make it meeting engagement, mdium battle, medium map ( I see there not many meeting maps)
I make it daytime, preview allowed, balanced forces, force will be mixed, ah and I put rarity on standard and fow I set to elite.

Just let me know if you want to change anything.
I am easy mate.
Greetings
10-06-2012, 07:36 PM,
I send you meeting engagement on QB Map 111, Have a look. So many maps are having obective points in a bias position. This map does not have objectives as such other then to kill. Lol I guess since this what we are doing anyways it dosnt matter where on the map it it.

no tigers

Please no arty into setup zones for 1st turn, just like our current game.

I am real new to CMFI, this will be interesting, I only just now start to got used to CMBN.