• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

"Can't be no infantryman - he's lookin' for a fight."
09-29-2012, 02:57 PM,
Opponent Needed  "Can't be no infantryman - he's lookin' for a fight."
I have just posted some maps for meeting engagements ("Big Meeting") in the CM Maps Section. I would like to try them out. The battles will all be Combined Arms, Mid Day, at least 60 turns allowed, and weather random. Challengers may pick their nationality, size of battle and which end of which map they wish to start from. Right now I think I can handle two games. Any takers?
Quote this message in a reply
09-29-2012, 10:02 PM,
RE: "Can't be no infantryman - he's lookin' for a fight."
Hi, there, are they CMBB non-winter(not all white) maps? I will take as many as you like (we can do mirror if you like), and if you are interested, please simply set them up and send them to me :
[email protected]

Many thanks! :)
09-30-2012, 02:43 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-30-2012, 02:44 AM by Extraordinarius.)
(09-29-2012, 10:02 PM)idiot94 Wrote: Hi, there, are they CMBB non-winter(not all white) maps? I will take as many as you like (we can do mirror if you like), and if you are interested, please simply set them up and send them to me :
[email protected]

There are no "winter" maps; if you have weather condition "snow', the map turns white. It happens a lot in Russia in January and February. Big Grin I will start us off in a greener season.

"There is such a beautiful moon tonight. Shall we watch it as we sink?" -RAdm Yamaguchi Tamon to Captain Kaku Tomeo of the Hiryu, 5 June 1942
09-30-2012, 03:29 AM,
Cool, I am standing by now .... exciting ... :)
10-01-2012, 12:29 AM,
I can have some games, you can send me a setup.
greets Owl
10-01-2012, 01:18 AM,
Thank you, now have what I can handle.

Hamster Wheel
10-01-2012, 05:18 AM,
(09-29-2012, 10:02 PM)idiot94 Wrote: Hi, there, are they CMBB non-winter(not all white) maps? I will take as many as you like (we can do mirror if you like), and if you are interested, please simply set them up and send them to me :
[email protected]

send me a setup
10-03-2012, 06:22 AM,
(10-01-2012, 05:18 AM)Padre19 Wrote:
[email protected]

send me a setup

LOL buddy, we are already fighting :) Do you want more ? (I do not mind, but just want to confirm with you :) )