• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Info for Hans Von Luck and 1944 Tourney players.
09-24-2012, 05:22 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-24-2012, 05:23 AM by Mr Grumpy.)
b_Exclamation Mark  Info for Hans Von Luck and 1944 Tourney players.
Guys,
I have been unable to contact Sergio for some time and as some of you have noticed the web pages supporting both Tourneys have expired, so i can only draw the logical conclusion that without Sergio these two Tourneys will not be finished.

I have made a list of players who have participated in either of these Tourneys and i will make a points award to each player to compensate them for their efforts, i apologise for what has happened, but i hope you appreciate i have no control over Sergio's activities, he had run some very good Tourneys in the past and i had no reason to believe these Tourneys would be any different.

If there is anyone out there who feels they have the time to run a new Tourney or even try to unravel and resurrect the existing ones, then please let me know. Wink
Quote this message in a reply
09-25-2012, 07:56 AM,
RE: Info for Hans Von Luck and 1944 Tourney players.
By coincidence just after i posted this info Sergio did contact me to inform me that due to real life issues he will not be finishing these two tourneys, so sorry again to the players who took part.
09-26-2012, 07:23 AM,
RE: Info for Hans Von Luck and 1944 Tourney players.
THANKS!

(09-24-2012, 05:22 AM)Foul. Wrote: Guys,
I have been unable to contact Sergio for some time and as some of you have noticed the web pages supporting both Tourneys have expired, so i can only draw the logical conclusion that without Sergio these two Tourneys will not be finished.

I have made a list of players who have participated in either of these Tourneys and i will make a points award to each player to compensate them for their efforts, i apologise for what has happened, but i hope you appreciate i have no control over Sergio's activities, he had run some very good Tourneys in the past and i had no reason to believe these Tourneys would be any different.

If there is anyone out there who feels they have the time to run a new Tourney or even try to unravel and resurrect the existing ones, then please let me know. Wink