• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

To all partners and opponents....
07-27-2012, 03:21 PM,
To all partners and opponents....
I'm a little bit in "delay mode" at the moment. My wife seems to have downloaded some nasty viruses, of course, it's always handy to have a wife around to blame these things on, but in this case it's true. My son is here to help me clean up my system and I don't expect it will take very long, but if you're wondering where I've been, this is the reason why. I'll get back with you all very soon.
Quote this message in a reply
07-28-2012, 03:54 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-28-2012, 09:20 AM by jonnymacbrown.)
RE: To all partners and opponents....
(07-27-2012, 03:21 PM)alaric99x Wrote: I'm a little bit in "delay mode" at the moment. My wife seems to have downloaded some nasty viruses, of course, it's always handy to have a wife around to blame these things on, but in this case it's true. My son is here to help me clean up my system and I don't expect it will take very long, but if you're wondering where I've been, this is the reason why. I'll get back with you all very soon.

A likely story! Man's work is from sun to sun but a woman's work is never done. Poor woman to suffer Your wrath Herr Generaloberst!:whis:JesterTEEHEE
Quote this message in a reply