• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

VoTG--Red Victory
07-26-2012, 09:20 AM,
VoTG--Red Victory
Gents,

Marc's latest has been added over on TFE4, The Valor of the Guards battlepack adapted for Red Victory. It's has a few of the same scenarios as his AoTR version and a few others. Good stuff, go check it out.
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4
Quote this message in a reply
07-26-2012, 09:34 AM,
RE: VoTG--Red Victory
Hooray8
07-30-2012, 08:10 AM,
RE: VoTG--Red Victory
You can get the new RV mod here:

https://www.box.com/s/bbf19f32345ae0ef60bf

This version has a bit more detail to it than the AoTR version, because Ozgur was able to get so many different types of weapon systems included into the dat files.

There are more scenarios made for this version as well. The majority of these scenarios have been playtested only once or twice by myself, so any gripes, bitches, moans or complaints - should be forwarded to thebigredone.ROTFLMAO

Seriously, please let me know how balanced these are; it's always difficult as the designer to remain objective playing your own scenario against yourself. I have several scenario cards for scenarios that are available but that I did not get a chance to build (There are over 20 of which I made 5 - of those that remain, several are huge, a few require visibility changes [afternoon turning to dusk] and so can't really be properly emulated, but most are more reasonable). If anyone would like to work on those, please drop me a line at marcbellizzi -at- socasinc -dot- com (or PM me via Blitz) and I'll forward you the scenario cards that I have. I'll be happy to help if needed.

Between Tarawa and an article I am trying to write on Artillery usage in Ww2, I'm unable to find the time to build more scenarios; besides it's best to see how well received these are before putting more effort into it.

Marc