• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

scenario of the month
07-13-2012, 10:46 PM,
scenario of the month
Since it has not yet been brought up I thought I would jump start nominations by submitting the scenario 'Hill 239'. This one has a lot to offer. Axis must fight through series of defensive positions, while Allies await reinforcements. I do not recommend playing with EA but to compensate I would restrict Axis armored units (tanks & AC's) from not being able to close assault bunkers only.
Oberst
Quote this message in a reply
07-14-2012, 03:40 AM,
RE: scenario of the month
Ack I've been slacking. Dealing with broken servers and hackers all this month.

So, one vote for 'Hill 239'

Anyone else? Since summer is slow anyway, we can make this entry for July and August...with my apologies.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
07-15-2012, 04:36 AM,
Any others to make it a race?

db
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
07-15-2012, 05:22 AM,
How about 'Giants on Vistula' EF scenario with lots of heavy armor to play with for both sides.....

07-15-2012, 06:44 AM,
Giants on the Vistula nominated for a second term (past scenario of the month winner Dec-2010).

So:

Giants on the Vistulla - 1 vote
Hill 239 - 1 vote.

It's a tie. Any others? Votes?

db
Send this user an email
07-15-2012, 03:57 PM,
I'd have to go with Hill 239.

Ivan the BigCigar5
07-16-2012, 03:30 AM,
...and the winner is East Front's "Hill 239".

Add your thoughts and vote in the poll by clicking this link: https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...?tid=62292

Scud
Send this user an email