• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Korean Mod Play Testers - Need a Few More!
07-11-2012, 01:39 AM,
b_Exclamation Mark  Korean Mod Play Testers - Need a Few More!
Gents: Smoke7

We are in need of a few more Korean Mod play testers! Helmet Smile

It's a great CS Mod by Mike (warhorse)... but needs more new and balanced scenarios.

Currently, we have four Korean Mod scenarios in the H2H Testing area that could use a few more test teams!

You may download the game files and register for a test game HERE.

[Image: 316e125726KW-Graphic.gif]

Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2012, 06:44 AM,
RE: Korean Mod Play Testers - Need a Few More!
Hey Mike, I'm sorry, Hawk and I are still testing out the PLA, might as well hold up on those until we get these suckers straightened out! Tell ya what though, if anyone is interested in helping test out the new PLA, that would be a great help!! We are going to use Crombez as the test bed, give me a day or so to modify the scenario and finalize the new PLA. Once we can get the units to act properly, THEN we can accurately playtest the scenario's, otherwise it's a waste of everyones time, which I would rather not do!! Anyone interested please respond here, and/or email me with header of PLA test, and I will send all the pertinent files to you.
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
07-11-2012, 11:28 AM,
Ashley and I are waiting.
07-11-2012, 07:42 PM,
Thanks fellows, if you want to try out the new ones, just let me know, it will be testing... Crombez is the scenario, although Night ambush is being used as well. We need to fix these PLA before going any further, out of 15 games played between me and Hawk, the PLA won 14 times and a draw once, not good, they were a very low-rate army. Let me know if interested.
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/