• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

HD F********
07-10-2012, 07:11 AM,
HD F********
Ok had to format my main drive due to some weird crap.Could all who are playing me or like me(just for the address as i lost them to)send me an e-mail so i have you all in my address book.PS take me a couple of days to install everything again but the good news is CS is on drive D so just have to install the game again all bte files still there.Dan and Dale this will set me back for Normandy-shit i had about 70% done as well.Ooooooh i hate this crap.Still have to install video files sound files zip prog anti virus plus the game files again hopefully up and running ok by Tuesday about 8pm.Sorry for any dalay.
Quote this message in a reply
07-10-2012, 07:20 AM,
RE: HD F********
Message sent my friend...good luck with the old PC...no worries on the move...
07-10-2012, 08:58 AM,
Patience John. Patience. :angry4:

Good luck with the re-install. Twilight Zone

Buds

HSL
07-10-2012, 01:36 PM,
What is it with computers, first had to replace my HD (Twice!) - yesterday my RAM chip fried! Good luck to you with the reinstall.
07-11-2012, 05:56 AM,
(07-10-2012, 08:58 AM)Herr Straßen Läufer Wrote: Patience John. Patience. :angry4:

Good luck with the re-install. Twilight Zone

Buds

HSL

Patience is not my strong point Ed LOL.There again a few beers and i look like thisJester
07-11-2012, 07:49 AM,
(07-11-2012, 05:56 AM)Von Luck Wrote: Patience is not my strong point Ed LOL.There again a few beers and i look like thisJester

Lately me too!
When I was younger, after a few beers, I always thought I looked like Sean Connery. ROTFLMAO
Bond ... James Bond. Farmer

Cheers5

HSL

07-11-2012, 09:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-11-2012, 09:57 AM by Compass Rose.)
(07-10-2012, 01:36 PM)Wolfman Wrote: What is it with computers, first had to replace my HD (Twice!) - yesterday my RAM chip fried! Good luck to you with the reinstall.

I wouldn't buy that brand of computer again! Let me guess, it is a Dell? :whis:

Knock on wood, my HP WinXP desktop is six years old. About four years ago, I upgraded the power supply so I could upgrade to a good video card, and added some memory and I haven't had an ounce of trouble with anything breaking or burning up. On top of that, the computer is on and running seven days a week, twelve plus hours a day! Rolling Eyes

07-11-2012, 12:48 PM,
(07-11-2012, 09:57 AM)Compass Rose Wrote: ...and I haven't had an ounce of trouble with anything breaking or burning up....

Shhhh, Are you crazy? Saying that out loud?!

db
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
07-11-2012, 12:49 PM,
Secret
07-11-2012, 07:24 PM,
Yikes2
I just threw salt over my shoulder and walked out of the room backwards!
Gone Fishing

Drink Smoke

HSL