• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

CW game
07-07-2012, 11:24 AM,
Opponent Wanted  CW game
Looking for a CW game, open to anything really. Will only play a scenario if both sides play blind (never played it before).
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2012, 04:55 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-08-2012, 04:55 AM by Weasel.)
RE: CW game
Wow, what an overwhelming response, no one? It is easy to tell most only have the BN versionS, not many takers for commonwealth yet.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
07-08-2012, 07:57 AM,
Shoot me one. I will play. I have CW module. I really do not like huge battles. So if you want to play something medium to small scenario wise or even a QB I do not mind. I have dropbox and H2HH. East coast USA. Online usually from 1000pm until 100am almost every night.
07-08-2012, 09:08 AM,
Thanks Eric! A medium works for me too, or a small also. I will get something to you, I am on the west coast and average a turn per day mostly, but at least 4 turns per week.
07-08-2012, 09:30 AM,
Emails and turn sent.
07-08-2012, 02:19 PM,
I'd be up for one of the CW scenarios if you are still interested. I haven't played any of them yet other than the Shadow of the Bridge. I have H2HH and dropbox.
07-09-2012, 07:38 AM,
Ok, I will check out something and get it to you tomorrow (Monday). Thanks.
07-09-2012, 08:56 AM,
Cool. Just a head's up that I'm out of town Monday - Thursday so you won't get a reply until end of week.
07-10-2012, 06:10 AM,
Ok, what is your real name (or were your parents true beef lovers?) and email address? Also, do you have dropbox installed? You can email at [email protected]

Need that stuff to get the game to you and I have to use DB because my ISP limits email file sizes.

Chris.
07-13-2012, 05:15 PM,
(07-10-2012, 06:10 AM)Weasel Wrote: Ok, what is your real name (or were your parents true beef lovers?) and email address? Also, do you have dropbox installed? You can email at [email protected]

Need that stuff to get the game to you and I have to use DB because my ISP limits email file sizes.

Chris.

Sent you an email.