• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Independence Day
07-04-2012, 10:15 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-08-2012, 07:03 AM by Kool Kat.)
Off Topic  Independence Day
To all Americans, have a happy Independence Day.

Flag Salute5 Fireworks2

I just finished reading the Declaration of Independence and found new meanings that I never saw before. Quite the document. Read2

Toast

HSL
07-05-2012, 01:31 AM,
RE: Independence Day
Thank you, Ed!!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
07-05-2012, 02:36 AM,
(07-04-2012, 10:15 PM)Herr Straßen Läufer Wrote: I just finished reading the Declaration of Independence and found new meanings that I never saw before...

You Republicans always do. Big Grin

Happy 4th!

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
07-05-2012, 03:11 AM,
Happy independence day to all you ex-colonialsBig Grin
07-05-2012, 03:25 AM,
All Americans should? Read Lord knows quite a few have never read or understood either the Declaration of Independence or The Constitution? What I'd Miss

I'm sure it is read more by foreigners who want Liberty than Americans who have become complacent with it, or do not understand just what they do have. Farmer

BTW, I am not a Republican. Why would you assume that? Idea2
You do not have to be a Republican to love Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness?
Or, any of the rights/truths that God has given us? Thank you 3

Drink Smoke

HSL
07-05-2012, 03:40 AM,
Jes jokin' around. Don't mind me.

db
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
07-05-2012, 04:00 AM,
Don't blame me, I voted Libertarian last time. I probably will this time too.
07-05-2012, 07:53 AM,
(07-05-2012, 03:25 AM)Herr Straßen Läufer Wrote: All Americans should? Read Lord knows quite a few have never read or understood either the Declaration of Independence or The Constitution?

Unfortunately that list would include the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court :-(

VE
"The secret to success is not just doing the things you enjoy but rather enjoying everything that you do."
07-06-2012, 09:59 AM,
(07-05-2012, 03:25 AM)Herr Straßen Läufer Wrote: All Americans should? Read Lord knows quite a few have never read or understood either the Declaration of Independence or The Constitution? What I'd Miss

I'm sure it is read more by foreigners who want Liberty than Americans who have become complacent with it, or do not understand just what they do have. Farmer

BTW, I am not a Republican. Why would you assume that? Idea2
You do not have to be a Republican to love Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness?
Or, any of the rights/truths that God has given us? Thank you 3

Drink Smoke

HSL

Hear! Hear! May this Republic, man's greatest achievement in (self) government, survive its current travails, return to its founding principles, and thrive. Ed, for once I can't find a damn thing to disagree with you about on this one. Helmet Wink

V/R
Bill
07-06-2012, 10:20 AM,
Ed, you are correct, I'de venture to say most Americans don't know the Declaration of
Independence, or the Constitution. When this happens, government can get away with murder. I am guilty of this myself, and have just downloaded both and am reading immediately. All people should read these....
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/