• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New guy wants a battle or two
07-03-2012, 03:48 AM,
New Game  New guy wants a battle or two
I've played all of the Combat Mission series, and have played PBEM's in the past, but haven't played CMBN pbem yet. Anyone want to be my first?

I prefer playing as Germans, medium sized battles. I don't mind large maps, but I'm not a huge fan of playing with tons of forces. I always have the most fun with small to medium sized fights.

I don't know the maps well enough to even suggest a good one. Does someone want to send me a setup file?

Thanks!

My email is [email protected]
Quote this message in a reply
07-03-2012, 06:59 PM,
RE: New guy wants a battle or two
I am happy with 2 games reversed role, same map same everything.
Anything fine by me, Sounds ok?

Cheers
S.Mat

(07-03-2012, 03:48 AM)eltorrente Wrote: I've played all of the Combat Mission series, and have played PBEM's in the past, but haven't played CMBN pbem yet. Anyone want to be my first?

I prefer playing as Germans, medium sized battles. I don't mind large maps, but I'm not a huge fan of playing with tons of forces. I always have the most fun with small to medium sized fights.

I don't know the maps well enough to even suggest a good one. Does someone want to send me a setup file?

Thanks!

My email is [email protected]

07-04-2012, 01:45 AM,
(07-03-2012, 06:59 PM)La7_SMat Wrote: I am happy with 2 games reversed role, same map same everything.

Cheers
S.Mat

Sounds good to me. Send me a couple setup files and I'll battle you.

07-04-2012, 06:40 AM,
(07-03-2012, 06:59 PM)La7_SMat Wrote: I am happy with 2 games reversed role, same map same everything.

Cheers
S.Mat

I'll create two setup files like you asked, and send them to you.

07-04-2012, 03:19 PM,
Hey, sounds good. Send me files.
If you like just make small games, I also don't like mega huge Battles that much.

Cheers