• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for a game of Punic Wars
06-28-2012, 04:02 AM,
New Game  Looking for a game of Punic Wars
Looking for a game of Punic Wars (only one in the series I own). I've only played a couple times and not in a while, so I'm a little rusty. I can return 3-4 turns a week.
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2012, 06:35 PM,
RE: Looking for a game of Punic Wars
(06-28-2012, 04:02 AM)Havoc Wrote: Looking for a game of Punic Wars (only one in the series I own). I've only played a couple times and not in a while, so I'm a little rusty. I can return 3-4 turns a week.

I can play you when I return to the UK on 6th July - next Saturday, if you do not have anyone yet. I can return at the speed you need and give you a little guidance on tactics and game mechanics if you want it. ;)
07-02-2012, 09:48 AM,
RE: Looking for a game of Punic Wars
(07-01-2012, 06:35 PM)Leonadis Wrote:
(06-28-2012, 04:02 AM)Havoc Wrote: Looking for a game of Punic Wars (only one in the series I own). I've only played a couple times and not in a while, so I'm a little rusty. I can return 3-4 turns a week.

I can play you when I return to the UK on 6th July - next Saturday, if you do not have anyone yet. I can return at the speed you need and give you a little guidance on tactics and game mechanics if you want it. ;)

Sounds good. Send your messanger when you're ready to play.