• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Selling My Games
06-27-2012, 07:47 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-27-2012, 07:49 AM by Sgt_Rock.)
Selling My Games
I have the following Ancient series games for sale:

Punic Wars
Caesar in Gaul
Alexander the Great

I would like to see them in a group for 50 USD.

Otherwise 18 USD each.

Email me at wmp3662 (the usual symbol) gmail (the usual symbol too) com

Free shipping to anywhere in the US. Regular shipping costs to rest of the world. If you want someone in the US to receive them that works too. You can buy them for someone and I will ship to your friend.

Payment - for US folks - I prefer cashier's check. If you want to use a personal check I will wait 10 days for it to clear and then send you your item. You can use a Postal Money Order too. Love those.

For abroad - PayPal only.

Items will be packed IN A BOX with good packing. Not in some flimsy envelope.

I could never get into the interface. The units move like tadpoles. I can never figure out how they will be faced AT A GLANCE. I do not like to micromanage my units if I can help it. Wish it were otherwise as my good friend, Al Amos, did the scenario work on the series and he did a good job.

So here they are. Maybe a good present for someone?
Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2012, 12:10 PM,
RE: Selling My Games
Did you get these sold? If not I'd be interested in Caeser in Gaul.
09-24-2012, 08:21 AM,
Sorry I did sell that title to a friend I have known for some time just this past week or two. I haven't checked back here in some time and sorry if you missed out. I still have the other two games - Alexander and Punic Wars.
09-24-2012, 10:21 AM,
(09-24-2012, 08:21 AM)Sgt_Rock Wrote: Sorry I did sell that title to a friend I have known for some time just this past week or two. I haven't checked back here in some time and sorry if you missed out. I still have the other two games - Alexander and Punic Wars.

that was me you sold it to.
09-25-2012, 12:50 AM,
(09-24-2012, 10:21 AM)KG_RangerBooBoo Wrote: that was me you sold it to.

Batman eek

09-26-2012, 08:06 PM,
(09-24-2012, 10:21 AM)KG_RangerBooBoo Wrote:
(09-24-2012, 08:21 AM)Sgt_Rock Wrote: Sorry I did sell that title to a friend I have known for some time just this past week or two. I haven't checked back here in some time and sorry if you missed out. I still have the other two games - Alexander and Punic Wars.

that was me you sold it to.

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

Ah boy...