• Downloads

need a couple games
06-24-2012, 06:59 AM,
need a couple games
looking for a couple new battles, prefer scenarios, but QBs are ok dropbox
Quote this message in a reply
06-24-2012, 09:03 PM,
RE: need a couple games
(06-24-2012, 06:59 AM)herrbixx Wrote: looking for a couple new battles, prefer scenarios, but QBs are ok dropbox

I'm in... I'm new and prefer small QB's (easyer to manage I guess). Med are OK too... I prefer allies and ME, but whatever you like... I have CW 1.10 version along with dropbox and h2hh... PM me and I'll get you my email and we can get going...
06-25-2012, 12:58 AM,
I just had two ladder games end and am in need of a new one as well. I personally prefer scenarios too. Playing them blind is even more fun. In the CW module I have played Linking up and Breaking out, sticking it out, main event, keep calm and carry on, plus the in the shadow of the hill series (in the tournament so I have not played them all but I will).

Let me know what of the remaining scenarios you want to try out.
06-26-2012, 05:53 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-26-2012, 05:56 AM by herrbixx.)
(06-24-2012, 09:03 PM)HoseJock Wrote:
(06-24-2012, 06:59 AM)herrbixx Wrote: looking for a couple new battles, prefer scenarios, but QBs are ok dropbox

I'm in... I'm new and prefer small QB's (easyer to manage I guess). Med are OK too... I prefer allies and ME, but whatever you like... I have CW 1.10 version along with dropbox and h2hh... PM me and I'll get you my email and we can get going...

hi, send me an email to [email protected], or a dropbox invite, and i will send the file
(06-25-2012, 12:58 AM)A Canadian Cat Wrote: I just had two ladder games end and am in need of a new one as well. I personally prefer scenarios too. Playing them blind is even more fun. In the CW module I have played Linking up and Breaking out, sticking it out, main event, keep calm and carry on, plus the in the shadow of the hill series (in the tournament so I have not played them all but I will).

Let me know what of the remaining scenarios you want to try out.

how about nedforce, send me a dropbox invite or an email to [email protected]
07-05-2012, 03:39 AM,
Hi Herrbixx,

Fance another game with me?
(Der Nashorn)

If you do, please send me an email ([email protected])
We can play any scenario you like.

regards,
Marijn
07-07-2012, 10:48 AM,
ok, im all full now, Nashorn, ill send you a set up this weekend, thanks all