• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Possible F14 tourney?
06-13-2012, 06:07 AM,
Possible F14 tourney?
Guys,
I really don't know if life will allow me to get a F14 Tourney underway, but just to see if the idea is worth even considering can you express an interest, this does not commit you to anything, i am just judging if there are 10+ players who might take part? :)
Quote this message in a reply
06-13-2012, 07:57 AM,
RE: Possible F14 tourney?
(06-13-2012, 06:07 AM)Foul. Wrote: Guys,
I really don't know if life will allow me to get a F14 Tourney underway, but just to see if the idea is worth even considering can you express an interest, this does not commit you to anything, i am just judging if there are 10+ players who might take part? :)

I guess I would be pretty much interested, but can't tell for sure unless I hear all the details and then, even if the whole enterprise still appears attractive, the time constraints may make me drop out or render unable to enter at all.But generally - yes, the idea is worth further consideration.
06-13-2012, 08:51 AM,
I would be interested
06-13-2012, 10:58 AM,
I would be interested in participating.
06-13-2012, 11:33 AM,
I would play Darran.

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
06-13-2012, 02:39 PM,
I would like to play if I could, but I don't know if I would be allowed to? Eek
Send this user an email
06-13-2012, 04:53 PM,
Well, to be honest I'd prefer a team game much more - you know, different guys commanding corps at least if not divisions or perhaps armies if we are short on qualified personnel and taking on the Flanders campaign or the Race to the Sea - that sort of stuff. So if I am nt intercepting and hijacking the thread would anybody be interested in a tournament and/or a team game of France '14?
06-14-2012, 04:49 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-14-2012, 04:52 AM by Mr Grumpy.)
(06-13-2012, 07:57 AM)burroughs Wrote: I guess I would be pretty much interested, but can't tell for sure unless I hear all the details and then, even if the whole enterprise still appears attractive, the time constraints may make me drop out or render unable to enter at all.But generally - yes, the idea is worth further consideration.
Any tourney would be a small number of the smaller scenarios so you get a result within a couple of months, any longer and some players will lose interest.

(06-13-2012, 02:39 PM)Volcano Man Wrote: I would like to play if I could, but I don't know if I would be allowed to? Eek
If i rate the players by ELO then you will play the tougher opponents, also as you created all the scenarios it might be fairer to your opponents if we said it was OK that they could look over the scenario before playing??
06-14-2012, 09:09 AM,
Yes indeed, no problem. I probably have an unfair advantage as you say, but I just can't get enough of F14 myself so if I could participate somehow then that would be great. If not, then no worries. ;)
Send this user an email
06-14-2012, 02:11 PM,
(06-13-2012, 04:53 PM)burroughs Wrote: Well, to be honest I'd prefer a team game much more - you know, different guys commanding corps at least if not divisions or perhaps armies if we are short on qualified personnel and taking on the Flanders campaign or the Race to the Sea - that sort of stuff. So if I am nt intercepting and hijacking the thread would anybody be interested in a tournament and/or a team game of France '14?

I would be interested in either/or, but not both at the same time.

Tourneys are fun for the scenario and opponent variety. Team games are fun just because. Big Grin