• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Delays - father dying
06-03-2012, 05:23 PM,
Delays - father dying
Gentlemen,

My games will be incredibly erratic probably until the end of this month or middle of July for all the other things that are going on right now (moving, running new business, closing old law practice, opening new one, trial, etc...) however my father is also now seriously ill and I may be out of pocket for the next week or more trying to do what I can.

I commend all of you who have put up with my wildly varying turn rates of late, and want you to do whatever you feel is appropriate if I disappear for awhile. Wait, record a major, whatever you need to do.

I would like to say one thing, personal, at this point: I am intensely sad and angry not only that it is happening but that it is happening now. As I may have mentioned, one of the reasons my family and I are moving back to the town where I was born and raised was to help my sister with caring for my parents in their old age, particularly my mother. My mom and dad have been INSTRUMENTAL in helping make this happen. For this to happen now, when we are only weeks away from moving and he would get to spend endless amounts of time with his grand daughter and grandsons who he has hardly seen, not to mention the pleasure I would have in his company, really seems tremendously unfair and has me raging at fate right now. But, as the adage goes - the law is not about justice, and life is not about fairness.

Moreover, there is a physician there who made this condition much worse and pretty much tipped it into a life or death situation in pursuit of nothing but money. I will deal with this person.

Best regards all,

Larry Reese
If you run, you'll only die tired.

One hand on the wheel, and one in the flame,
One foot on the gas, and one in the grave.
Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2012, 08:49 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-03-2012, 09:16 PM by Herr Straße Laufer.)
RE: Delays - father dying
Prayers for your father and your family Larry.

Ed
06-03-2012, 09:07 PM,
My prayers are with you and your family.
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
06-03-2012, 11:15 PM,
Larry,

I lost both of my parents. I understand. Find strength that other are praying for you and yours.
- Jack
06-04-2012, 12:53 AM,
My prayers are with you and your family Larry.
06-04-2012, 01:07 AM,
All our thoughts are with you Larry. Try to stay positive.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
06-04-2012, 02:12 AM,
Prayers for your father and family

- petri
Visit us at CSLegion.com
06-04-2012, 02:55 AM,
Prayers for you and your family.
06-04-2012, 03:08 AM,
Larry,

My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West
06-04-2012, 06:50 AM,
Larry,

I pray for you and yours in this time, keep strong.
Send this user an email