• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Resources for beginners II : Using dropbox and H2HH
10-07-2013, 08:22 AM,
RE: Resources for beginners II : Using dropbox and H2HH
Backup the H2HH installation folder and C:\Users\[Your Name]\AppData\Roaming\GreenAsJade then try to overwrite the files. If something goes wrong,simply restore the backup.
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2013, 09:06 PM,
(10-07-2013, 08:22 AM)raz_atoth Wrote: Backup the H2HH installation folder and C:\Users\[Your Name]\AppData\Roaming\GreenAsJade then try to overwrite the files. If something goes wrong,simply restore the backup.

Does h2hh have an installation routine? I just copied the downloaded h2hh folder to my hd (e.g. d:\apps) and linked the file h2hh.exe to my desktop. Maybe I did something wrong
10-12-2013, 07:18 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-12-2013, 07:20 PM by Juan_Martin.)
(10-07-2013, 09:06 PM)Toblakai Wrote:
(10-07-2013, 08:22 AM)raz_atoth Wrote: Backup the H2HH installation folder and C:\Users\[Your Name]\AppData\Roaming\GreenAsJade then try to overwrite the files. If something goes wrong,simply restore the backup.

Does h2hh have an installation routine? I just copied the downloaded h2hh folder to my hd (e.g. d:\apps) and linked the file h2hh.exe to my desktop. Maybe I did something wrong

Hello, the program does not work for me... I only get it to work in compatibility mode window98/windows ME, and in this configuration gives me the following error:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Registro grabando...
(Este registro también se guarda en: C:\ProgramData\GreenAsJade\H2HHelper\h2hh_log.txt )
(Tu ID es 163972468384)
(tu configuración de idioma parece ser es_ES)
This is 2.9.2
Checking things out...
Looking for Combat Mission installation: CMBN
You don't seem to have CMBN - No encuentro una carpeta de instalación de CMBN: C:\Users\Public\Documents\BattleFront\Combat Mission Battle for Normandy
Looking for Combat Mission installation: CMFI
You don't seem to have CMFI - No encuentro una carpeta de instalación de CMBN: C:\Users\Public\Documents\Battlefront\Combat Mission\Fortress Italy
Looking for Combat Mission installation: CMSF
You don't seem to have CMSF - No encuentro una carpeta de instalación de CMBN: C:\Users\Public\Documents\BattleFront\Combat Mission Shock Force
Cancelaste la operación.
Initial pass complete...
Oops - didn't find any installations
... so I have nothing to show you!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I try to manually enter CMBN route but still gives the same error.

Can anyone help?

Thank you.
02-21-2014, 07:53 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-05-2014, 10:19 AM by Weasel.)
Make sure you point the H2H to your CMBN game folder, in my case E:\Games\CMBN.

Once you have the basic folder setup you have to tell H2H where the dropbox game folder is (which folder inside DB store the game file)
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
04-05-2014, 08:08 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-05-2014, 08:09 AM by miller41.)
How do you get h2hh to work with CMFI and CMRT, they both install the damn save folders to my documents instead of the c drive location and h2hh does not recognize the my docs folder. I cannot get it to work no matter what i try
It's not the one with your name on it; it's the one addressed "to whom it may concern" you've got to think about.
04-05-2014, 10:19 AM,
I don't have CMFI but can you not designate a custom install folder for the game?
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
04-05-2014, 11:01 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-05-2014, 11:01 AM by miller41.)
you would think so but no it does it automatically during install
It's not the one with your name on it; it's the one addressed "to whom it may concern" you've got to think about.
04-05-2014, 12:44 PM,
So to link to your documents folder you would have to go into:

C:\users\your name\my documents\cmfi folder

Did you try that?
04-06-2014, 03:06 AM,
yup, will not recognize that location
04-06-2014, 06:30 AM,
Hmm, not sure then, sorry. My next suggestion would be to post on the BF forum and ask there. I did read that some are copying the game install to a new location but I don't see how that would work with the problem you are having.