• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Anyone know what SB games are in the works?
03-08-2012, 11:59 PM,
Anyone know what SB games are in the works?
I know that some of you have that information at your disposal. Question is, are you willing to share it?
You knew the job was dangerous when you took it.
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2012, 12:58 AM,
RE: Anyone know what SB games are in the works?
Yes, there are games in the works. Unfortunately, we have to take an oath of alliance and the penalty for violating the oath is very severe. The last time I heard of someone giving out such information without authorization, they were sent to a remote post up in the North Pole. Mex Big Grin

03-09-2012, 01:39 AM,
It's not a matter of willingness to share. Anyone involved in the development of new games is asked not to divulge what is being or could be worked on in the near future. There are reasons for this, and I do tend to agree with them.

That said, there are things in the hopper, but that's about all any of us can say.
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4
03-09-2012, 08:11 AM,
Possibilities and educated guesses:

WWII - North Africa, Crete/Malta or Normandy

"Out there" but cool - Boer Wars...Starship Troopers =)

'Pedites Pugnas Decernent'
03-09-2012, 08:26 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-09-2012, 08:28 AM by Mad_Dog.)
How about GI Joe? That would be cool. I'm also a playtester, sometimes it's hard to not talk about it. :) Suffice to say no one is going to be dissappointed over the next few years.

I'm a hussar, I'm a Hun,  I'm a wretched Englishman
Routing Bonaparte at Waterloo
I'm a dragoon on a dun, I'm a Cossack on the run
I'm a horse soldier, timeless, through and through

Corb Lund - Horse Soldier, Horse Soldier

03-09-2012, 08:45 AM,
Technically it is about who one references and where, as to what can get repeated.

I will post my reference first before getting into it. Rich Hamilton wrote some time back on the Wargamer.com board that there is a World War I title in the works.

It came based upon a discussion there of artwork included in the current user manual that was showing WWI gear.

Rich confirmed that that was in development (but not the scope of the project) -so that is publicly available material.

Ed Williams wrote some more about it on his board, which is publicly available (but only if you register and log on there) -in which he wrote some material, that well -I don't think Ed realized that Rich confirmed the existence of the title (and this was a few months before he (Ed) wrote some info) -so depending upon where you look you can find some information (certainly not complete info by any means ... but sourced material from people that would know) -whereby you, the PC gaming fan can connect the dots.

Bydand
Send this user an email
03-09-2012, 09:01 AM,
You didn't hear it from me, but there might be a limited edition of "Squad Battles: Saragarhi" to provide Oz with a challenge...
03-09-2012, 09:30 AM,
(03-09-2012, 09:01 AM)Rabbit Wrote: You didn't hear it from me, but there might be a limited edition of "Squad Battles: Saragarhi" to provide Oz with a challenge...

LMAO
03-09-2012, 01:38 PM,
(03-09-2012, 08:11 AM)grofaz Wrote: Possibilities and educated guesses:

WWII - North Africa, Crete/Malta or Normandy

Agree. I would like to see 1939 - 1940 ETO too.

A Patton into Russia with German units would be sweet too!

"Ideals are peaceful. History is violent."
03-09-2012, 03:04 PM,

I heard Space Marines