• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Conflict of Heroes PC Conversion
03-08-2012, 09:53 AM,
Conflict of Heroes PC Conversion
Conflict of Heroes: Awakening the Bear is receiving the PC conversion treatment later this month. Can't wait to try out this award winning (Beer & Pretzels) war-game.

http://www.matrixgames.com/products/424/...ingtheBear!
'Pedites Pugnas Decernent'
Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2012, 01:22 PM,
RE: Conflict of Heroes PC Conversion
I hope the game engine is worthy, because I am not impressed with the looks (yet).

I was hoping the Lock & Loaded: Heroes of Stalingrad was not DOA Dont Know
"Ideals are peaceful. History is violent."
03-08-2012, 01:38 PM,
I actually asked the devs over at consim but no answer. HoS looks and smells like vaporware, but it is still on the LnL site so there may be some hope.
'Pedites Pugnas Decernent'
03-08-2012, 02:20 PM,
(03-08-2012, 01:38 PM)grofaz Wrote: I actually asked the devs over at consim but no answer. HoS looks and smells like vaporware, but it is still on the LnL site so there may be some hope.

What really blows is Mark won't even talk about it or response to posts
etc. It's like the game was never even thought up or WIP's shown.... Helmet Rolleyes

"Ideals are peaceful. History is violent."
03-09-2012, 08:48 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-09-2012, 08:49 AM by Tide1.)
(03-08-2012, 09:53 AM)grofaz Wrote: Conflict of Heroes: Awakening the Bear is receiving the PC conversion treatment later this month. Can't wait to try out this award winning (Beer & Pretzels) war-game.

http://www.matrixgames.com/products/424/...ingtheBear!

I have the board games and it looks like the PC version will be pretty faithfull to them.
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman