• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

ME '67 Opponent Needed--Closed
02-02-2012, 07:54 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-03-2012, 03:09 AM by Medic21.)
ME '67 Opponent Needed--Closed
Gentlemen,

I need an opponent for the following scenario created by Volcano Man: '82_1s: Operation Peace for Galilee

I can usually dish out 2-4 turns a week and am looking for an opponent to play as Israel. Rules I'm very flexible with as I am fairly new to the MC and ME '67, Let's just try to play as historically as possible. Thanks!!

If Interested Please Email Me: AustrianBlitzAtYahooDotCom

Quote this message in a reply
02-02-2012, 10:12 AM,
RE: ME '67 Opponent Needed
.....Or any scenario for that matter in ME '67. We could also try Jihad 2004 also Volcano Man's Mod or any generic scenario within the game.
02-02-2012, 07:50 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-09-2012, 03:55 AM by burroughs.)
I would command the Israeli side in that '82 scenario if You're still interested. I'll commit myself to play until the very end, but I cannot promise anything more that up to roughly two turns per week, better during the summer holidays or on occassions , but also a slower pace at time unfortunately, however generally not longer intervals than up to a week at worst I think not to spoil the flow of operations.

If interested mail me at marcinstrozny at gamail dot com;I was only missing the ME'67 game and perhaps FG '85, have already my hands pretty full, but should manage a medium sized operation of limited incursion. Aggressive and relentless wargamer, even though not that experienced in the MC titles yet.
02-03-2012, 03:09 AM,
BURROUGHS,

Email sent!!!