• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Modified Complexity Errors In The Database
01-31-2012, 12:34 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-31-2012, 12:35 PM by Antoni Chmielowski .)
News  Modified Complexity Errors In The Database
Gentlemen !

An alert member has pointed out to me, Dave & Mike that SOME of the scenarios in the database have an incorrect Modified Complexity value.

I wish to thank this member for their invaluable service in discovering this (take a bow you know who you are :respect2::respect2:).

I can tell you though that these incorrect values WILL NOT affect the scoring of scenarios as the two most important values (Turn Length & Complexity ARE correct).

The errors *most* probably occurred when the scenario was entered into the database (for example with Airborne Guinea Pigs), correctly calculated the MC as turns (14) x Complexity (5) = 70 and entered this into the db RATHER than the ACTUAL Modified Complexity of 2 (as it falls within the range of 70-94).

https://www.theblitz.club/scenarios/action=sm

With approximately 1770 scenarios in the database it will take to long to check every single scenario to ensure the MC is correct, if the scenario designers want to do so then its up to them.

Thank you for your understanding

Toni, Mike & Dave
Antoni ChmielowskigGames Played : WiTP-AE, TOAW3,Gary Grigsbys War in The East/ War In The West