• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Canvas map mod reelase
01-22-2012, 01:24 AM,
Canvas map mod reelase
I've made the map look like it's printed on canvas...it actually looks quite good and I expect some will love it more than others...it was inspired by a Time of Fury screenshot.

Anyway back up your old files and put the map folder in your main game folder and overwrite.

I would have done screenshots but when I do ctrl print screen nothing at all happens so i can't take them.

LINK
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
01-22-2012, 04:48 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-22-2012, 04:51 AM by Compass Rose.)
RE: Canvas map mod reelase
I can't remember ever seeing such a texture used in a game before. It looks really good!

Very, very Nice Wodin! Salute

[Image: 8ad0d02704RV%20Map5.jpg]

[Image: c7fdc3199dRV%20Map4.jpg]
01-22-2012, 08:10 AM,
Yeah it does work doesn't it. Tine of Fury a new Grand Strategy game came with loads of graphic options and I saw a screenshot i really liked which had a similar effect. I don't own the game as it's not my scale but I loved the look of the map.

I see you use the blank counters....I think RV is missing a polish blank counter...I must go back and make those blank counters a bit better as I just threw in Iron X's as they fit but he didn't make any for Poland I believe.

The latest AotR download has the blank counter option included as it was missing. Though it makes the counters smaller rather than putting a highlight around them, I prefer a highlight..so I will redo them.

Below is a link to the latest AotR mod with blank counter option.

http://www.4shared.com/zip/J-pKvBiL/AotR.html
Send this user an email
01-22-2012, 10:47 AM,
That is cool.Thumbs Up

I think I run every title with a different mod now, gives me a lot of variety. Thanks for all your mod work, with all our options no one can complain about the graphics now. :)

I'm a hussar, I'm a Hun,  I'm a wretched Englishman
Routing Bonaparte at Waterloo
I'm a dragoon on a dun, I'm a Cossack on the run
I'm a horse soldier, timeless, through and through

Corb Lund - Horse Soldier, Horse Soldier