• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Any Wargamer members?
01-18-2012, 09:08 AM,
Any Wargamer members?
If anyone frequents The Wargamer could they please post about my mod and give links to said mod please.

Thanks
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
01-18-2012, 11:42 AM,
RE: Any Wargamer members?
Done Cheers6

http://www.wargamer.com/forums/posts.asp...p=1#605663
"Ideals are peaceful. History is violent."
01-18-2012, 12:07 PM,
Thanks

Top job.
Send this user an email
01-18-2012, 12:29 PM,
(01-18-2012, 12:07 PM)Wodin Wrote: Thanks

Top job.

I am just the messenger Big Grin2
01-18-2012, 11:22 PM,
Richie,

thanks for doing a screenshot...just wondering could you possibly do another with the white line for on ground and with both sides in shot without the organisation coloured square on it?

Maybe a scenario with guards and Russian against SS or any German troops.

Will show of the counters more.

Thanks again though.

Oh also tell them an AotR mod is now up with link.
Send this user an email
01-18-2012, 11:51 PM,
I posted a few more. Take a look and tell me what you think.
01-18-2012, 11:55 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-19-2012, 12:05 AM by Wodin.)
Excellent. Though just one more without the coloured organisation highlight squares would be great..so you can see the background of the counter better.

Thanks for this, your a great help. You where mentioned in the read me.

Really are great shots though. I just don't want people getting confused I modded in a coloured square, just in case they don't realise you've got the unit org option turned on.
Send this user an email
01-19-2012, 12:20 AM,
(01-18-2012, 11:55 PM)Wodin Wrote: Excellent. Though just one more without the coloured organisation highlight squares would be great..so you can see the background of the counter better.

Really are great shots though. I just don't want people getting confused I modded in a coloured square, just in case they don't realise you've got the unit org option turned on.

I am a newbie here, so explain how to shutoff the "colored organization" highlight square?
01-19-2012, 12:13 PM,
(01-19-2012, 12:20 AM)Richie61 Wrote:
(01-18-2012, 11:55 PM)Wodin Wrote: Excellent. Though just one more without the coloured organisation highlight squares would be great..so you can see the background of the counter better.

I am a newbie here, so explain how to shutoff the "colored organization" highlight square?

OK look along the top at the buttons and you will see one depressed with a square on it..click it..there is a plus then a minus button..it's the one next to the minus button..yours is pressed in for on..just click it.
Send this user an email
01-19-2012, 12:18 PM,
(01-19-2012, 12:13 PM)Wodin Wrote:
(01-19-2012, 12:20 AM)Richie61 Wrote:

OK look along the top at the buttons and you will see one depressed with a square on it..click it..there is a plus then a minus button..it's the one next to the minus button..yours is pressed in for on..just click it.

Ok, I think I got it. I posted a few AotR and updated links over there for you.

Thanks again for all the time you have invested in these! Cheers4