• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Pleased with Mod progress plus questions
01-08-2012, 04:17 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-08-2012, 04:22 AM by Wodin.)
Pleased with Mod progress plus questions
Well I now have loads of new faces for AoTR and RV and even WW I suppose.

I did a quick test to see how they will look in game on the map, and I was very pleased.

One thing I'd like to do is make the actual counters for the Inf bigger by a few pixels, not sure if it's possible but I find the images of both the mod and the originals are slightly longer than the counters. Infact I'd like to increase both armour and Inf counters by a few pixels, though armour isn't a big deal.

Also I wish they had made a seperate folder for Luftwaffe ground troops (not airborne) with their own counter colour aswell as the partisans and Volksturm home defence units. They made counter images for these units but never made an actual folder and counter colour which means they share them, which effects one of my modding ideas and my old counter mod.

Ok Why does the Herman Goring Div use the luftwaffe ground troop images and not the airborne images?

The units along the bottom of the unit bmp who are they?

Is the mountian division for the Germans in game, if so do they have their own images? At first I thought they where the faces above the Germans in Winter Clothing, then I thought they maybe what turned out to be Luftwaffe troops.

The units in winter clothing below the Italians who are they?

Are the units with beards Cossacks or something? (they will be left alone unless I can find some new images)
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2012, 10:46 AM,
RE: Pleased with Mod progress plus questions
Just realised that what I thought where Italians are Finnish. So are they the Italian counters below the Finnish?

Also again who are the bottom row of counters, are they more partisans?

Are the ones in flat caps further up warsaw uprising or partisans? Thanks
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply